Steelers22

Antonio Brown to the Raiders for a 3rd and 5th

update: 

Ian Rapoport✔@RapSheet

The Antonio Brown saga is finally nearing a close. Sources say the #Steelers are dealing AB to the #Raiders in exchange for a third round pick and a fifth round pick in this 2019 draft. Brown will also get a reworked contract that makes him the NFL’s highest paid WR.

Saw AB posted “fake news”. I gotta imagine this is a nightmare sceanario for him and drew. 

But if I’m the Steelers, I’d be saying buddy....is them or us. No one else is at the table. 

Anyway....the bills were my scorned lover location after the stuff AB did. Good for the Steelers. 

Think 2nd round and T. White CB

Oakland reportedly offered a 2nd and 4th, still wasn't good enough, so there's that.

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Oakland reportedly offered a 2nd and 4th, still wasn't good enough, so there's that.

Where did you see this?

Nothing is confirmed yet.   Please do not post things like this until they are confirmed.     I remember several years ago people were doing this nonstop and it was really annoying.

As long as we get back top 50 value, fine.   If we trade him for 3rd round value or less, stand, the ****, by....

i want this so bad omf

it’s like those genies where you don’t wish specifically enough so they grant your wish but put a sick twist on it 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dcash4 said:

Saw AB posted “fake news”. I gotta imagine this is a nightmare sceanario for him and drew. 

But if I’m the Steelers, I’d be saying buddy....is them or us. No one else is at the table. 

Anyway....the bills were my scorned lover location after the stuff AB did. Good for the Steelers. 

My guess is AB and Drew will be the last to know. The have NO control over the situation. It's all over the NFLN. I jokingly posted to the Bills for a pick and a player when all of this began.  I hope R. Foster is in the deal. Crazy if it's true.

Edited by Chieferific

Widely reported now that this is untrue. 

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Widely reported now that this is untrue. 

Yeah, there were discussions but there were some concerns AB wouldn't show up. Bills didn't wanna take that gamble. 

It is Crapaport.  Believe nothing he says.

looks like no one wants to trade for him.. feel like if a trade does happen ..we will get very little back

8 minutes ago, jebrick said:

It is Crapaport.  Believe nothing he says.

There was some truth to it as the Bills GM released a statement confirming. The assumption is Brown refused to show up which sounds very Mr. Big Chest.