Trent Brown signing with Raiders 4 years 66 million 36 grt

49erurtaza

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Someone really needs to investigate “legal tampering” no way in hell this was done 12 minutes into negotiations 

It's not like they're signing the contract.  They agreed in principle.  Plus, it's not like they're pulling a contract out of nowhere.  They're going off of the contract Nate Solder got last year.

The more I think about it, the more I like it. We just signed an above average guy at a premium position, he is extremely versatile having played RT and LT, and is only 25. Free agents in general get overpaid, especially ones with Brown's capabilities. I am cool with it.

Just now, WindyCity said:

That is an insane amount of money for a guy with weight issues that has under achieved.

Que? 

The dude was a 7th round pick. In what world has he under achieved? What kind of standards do you have, man?!

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

That is an insane amount of money for a guy with weight issues that has under achieved.

He has overachieved. 3 star Juco transfer to Florida, 7th rounder and now richest OL deal in history.

Just now, Forge said:

Que? 

The dude was a 7th round pick. In what world has he under achieved? What kind of standards do you have, man?!

San Francisco had issues with him being out of shape and how serious he was about football. That is why they traded him last season for a 3rd.

Apparently, much of the time he was in SF he was over 400lbs and hurt a bunch.

Just now, SBLIII said:

He has overachieved. 3 star Juco transfer to Florida, 7th rounder and now richest OL deal in history.

I meant once he entered the league. SF has a ton of issues with him. He took off when he got to New England in a contract year with the best coach and OL coach in the league.

Archived