Cowboys Reportedly Agree to Deal with Randall Cobb

flyingmonkey30

I have some concerns here while Cobb is a more polished WR   Will he stay on the field will he also be as effective converting those 3-6 routes 2-8 as well as Beasley catching the ball undetneath and getting YAC to complete the 1st down. 

In the past we have had trouble with sacks and adding another reciever who needs to run long routes to be effective could be a problem 

11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

First, Your 11 jersey doesn't even belong in the same sentence as any of the 88s. He has a career high 833 yards. Dez got fired and missed an entire season and has been more productive post 2014 than Beasley.

37 YPG and a TD every 4 games post 2014 is worse than Cobb. We'll be okay without it.

Second, Dez eventually signed a 1 year, $1.25M contract. 

Okay tough guy, simmer down, and use your context clues. It was an abstract of personal emotional feelings for a player, not career stats. Take a deep breath. Unless....

Guys. 

Daboys IS Dez Bryant. It's the only explanation.

As for his (your?) 1 year 1.25 mil, that was midseason. No one gets paid midseason, and no one wanted him (you?) for that long either which should really tell you something. Nobody has wanted him (really, is it you? I did love you in Dallas) this off-season either. Stop making every move about Dez, Dez. 

Beasley had rhe kind of game that wasn’t glamorous as he wasn’t constantly making  15-30 yard catches down field yet he was IMO one of the top five in the league when on like two years ago at operating in that 5-15 yard range and converting third downs

Cobb could be very good for us but the more I think about it his game is very similar to Gallup though yes he Has good hands and a excellent route runner

7 hours ago, Ace5 said:

Okay tough guy, simmer down, and use your context clues. It was an abstract of personal emotional feelings for a player, not career stats. Take a deep breath. Unless....

Guys. 

Daboys IS Dez Bryant. It's the only explanation.

As for his (your?) 1 year 1.25 mil, that was midseason. No one gets paid midseason, and no one wanted him (you?) for that long either which should really tell you something. Nobody has wanted him (really, is it you? I did love you in Dallas) this off-season either. Stop making every move about Dez, Dez. 

Your 11 Jersey needs to hang in the hallway closet.

The 88 can go in the bedroom closet.

Idk why the media continues to mistake my sideline passion for a team distraction. 

2 hours ago, quiller said:

Beasley had rhe kind of game that wasn’t glamorous as he wasn’t constantly making  15-30 yard catches down field yet he was IMO one of the top five in the league when on like two years ago at operating in that 5-15 yard range and converting third downs

Cobb could be very good for us but the more I think about it his game is very similar to Gallup though yes he Has good hands and a excellent route runner

I love Cole. But he ain't 88

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDez-Bryant.jpeg?fit=1140,869&ssl=1

Look at lil Beaser in the back... what a friend 

7 hours ago, htfryar said:

Ace, you crack me up. You're one of the reasons I haven't left this site completely. 

You won't ever leave completely. Quit playing. You're hooked. 

Plus we need your random thoughts. 

8 hours ago, Ace5 said:

Okay tough guy, simmer down, and use your context clues.

817990085.gif

Ok Witt...

Easy to be happy when you still got a JOB!!

You may be bigger but everyone knows who had the talent 

That clip was all I needed to know about Dez. I never liked his bull**** antics. But for Witten, the consumate professional, to go off on you like that, you must be being an *******. I'm glad Dez is gone & Witten is back.

Archived