2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

On 3/28/2019 at 4:13 PM, hrubes20 said:

Both could likely get a really nice prorated 1 year deal from a contender after the draft, but then you run the risk of injury with no long term deal.  

I know Atlanta would probably give Kimbrel 10-12 mil prorated after the draft. They cant afford to lose that 2nd round pick this year with the Coppy stuff.

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

67b.jpg

LOOK AT HOW MUCH HIS ******* ARM SLOT MOVES HOW ARE YOU EVER SUPPOSED TO HIT  THAT

Seen him pitch 5 times now. I can't see his fastball. Which isn't to say he has a high velo fastball and I hear a glove pop, I'm saying that as a guy who's tracked Aroldis Chapman's fastball, when he throws a baseball I can't see it. First time this has happened.

67b.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Seen him pitch 5 times now. I can't see his fastball. Which isn't to say he has a high velo fastball and I hear a glove pop, I'm saying that as a guy who's tracked Aroldis Chapman's fastball, when he throws a baseball I can't see it. First time this has happened.

67b.jpg

The first K pitch you can't track the ball at all, you literally can't see it until it's sitting at eye level, that's nuts. He has to have ridiculous lower body strength to get that much violence in his motion. Not to mention just the pure flexibility to be able to snap it like that. It's not just the speed (though 98 from the left side is certainly nothing to sneeze at) it's how flexible his wrist is. That way he can time out when he releases it at any one of several points and still get rise on it.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

The first K pitch you can't track the ball at all, you literally can't see it until it's sitting at eye level, that's nuts. He has to have ridiculous lower body strength to get that much violence in his motion.

Watch him live. His flexibility is straight insanity. And it's not the kind of command that's nailing a motion, it's the kind of command where there's adjustments based on the previous motion, so you have absolutely no consistency pitch to pitch.

Single most out of control, but in control delivery I've ever seen. If I was a pitching coach I'd bench him. Thank god I'm not a pitching coach.

• Like 2