NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

26 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Potentially takes them out of the Peterson race? maybe?

It should but never know...

throw a 3rd and a 6th in 2020 @ Denver for Harris

Surprised they didn't bring in Rishard Matthews before the other one. 

Lil Pump is back on the PS. 

Harris seems to have fallen off this year. I haven't watched a lot of Denver, but I did see Harris get beat multiple times when I did.

Don't really want Sanders. Doug would force him outside, and he does his damage from the slot, like Agholor. He's a better Agholor basically, but still nothing special outside. Wouldn't mind having him if Doug moved him inside and Agholor outside in 3 WR sets, because he's really good in the slot and gets open much quicker than Nelson, but I don't trust the competency of this staff right now to use him the right way. DT makes more sense as a plug-and-play #2 outside WR than can also serve as a #1 if Alshon gets hurt.

A DT trade and a Chris Conley/Karl Joseph trade make the most sense to me.

And if the Cardinals really won't let PP go via trade, then hopefully they lighten up on David Johnson and send him to us. 

3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Hell I'd kick the tires on Terrelle Pryor. Won't have to trade assets. Its not like Shelton Gibson/ Sam Aiken or JMatt are doing anything.

i dont see why they dont just play shelton they have nothing to lose not like we out here winning games anyway 

13 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

i dont see why they dont just play shelton they have nothing to lose not like we out here winning games anyway 

He must absolutely suck in practice or doesn’t understand the playbook. The guys looked good out there when he’s played. We could use his deep speed

I don't think there's a rush to put him there...they're probably trying to determine the best scenario on what to do with the roster spot. 

Do they pull the trigger on a deal? 

Do they bring in someone from off the street? 

Do they promote someone from the PS and then add someone to it?

We're thin at WR and DT

Promote a PS guy has he earned the right to come up? who do we replace him with? 

Sign a DT they just cut, Vaeao or promote Craig from the PS?   

15 hours ago, RBreezy said:

He must absolutely suck in practice or doesn’t understand the playbook. The guys looked good out there when he’s played. We could use his deep speed

Must be another one of those players the coaching staff holds a grudge against. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

So Denver released backup QB Chad Kelly...

Any interest in Foles? 

Foles for Sanders & Chris Harris? 

joking

We need the Dolphins to win a 6-3 game tomorrow and convince themselves they are a playoff team if they just had a decent QB.

Then Howie be like.... "lol hai guyz"

howie.gif?w=660

Archived