NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Cause he's a retread possibly about to play on his 4th team in 5 years. Why bring him back? He's going to be, at best, the 4th WR. I'd rather have Hollins getting those reps. 

Hes had one standout year. If he was still playing well he'd be on a roster. Dude is toast. 

What does he really do anything well at this point? Hard pass

22 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Cause he's a retread possibly about to play on his 4th team in 5 years. Why bring him back? He's going to be, at best, the 4th WR. I'd rather have Hollins getting those reps. 

Hes had one standout year. If he was still playing well he'd be on a roster. Dude is toast. 

Yeah Maclin is clearly not a better option than what we have at this point. Has looked past it for a while now. 

On 5/23/2018 at 2:42 PM, Phire said:

Cleveland was gonna take a QB anyways. Would have been insulting to Nick to trade him to the worst franchise in NFL history for a second round pick just so he can maybe play on an awful offense for an awful head coach until the draft pick was ready.

I'm happy Foles is still in Philly and that he wants to be an Eagle. 

He might have won a few games in Cleveland but I doubt we would have turned it around. Plus trading the MVP of the superbowl to be a stand in for a rookie would have been an insult to a man that brought home a trophy for Philly. 

I'm glad Cleveland got Taylor. He is the perfect stand in QB until Mayfield busts... I mean learns the system put in place by bestest coach in the NFL Hue "No Clue" Jackson. o.O So yeah, I guess I was correct the first time. 

That is all
Mastercheddaar

Wisniewski played really well last year. No idea why it took so long for Doug to make him the official starter, but the OL really gelled when he finally became the guy at LG. He was just as good as Brooks in the playoffs. He was manhandling people and doing Kelce-style combo blocks. Happy he's here, and that he's pretty damn cheap for what he brings to the table, especially in the run game.

If this OL can stay healthy and play all 16 games, we're going to win at least 12 games, and our RB's are going to look real good (Besides Pump).

• 1 month later...

It's too much to really say, 

I think all of those allegations at once raises an eyebrow, but picture is obviously worth way more.

Allegedly he broke up with her and moved all her stuff out like a month ago Baltimore Colts style, and she refused to leave...he then allegedly cut the power to his house she was squatting at around Atlanta. Supposedly there was a scheduled court date today or next tuesday to get her removed from the premises.

I think his history of not being a great guy is gonna hurt him here

Archived