Building the Browns (Season 2)

ReggieCamp

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope this team succeeds and Freddie does too. He’s incredibly likable. 

He has the most loaded roster since the franchise returned. Although, just having a franchise QB makes your life 100x easier.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

I would have liked to see less helmet trying on and more practice. And not the media’s garbage flash from this to that to the other. I’d really love to see whole plays from the rookies. 

Watching the old timers and their speeches brought back heeps (right resident Aussies?) of memories. 

Greedy is really hard not to like. Seems like a great kid. Samesies with Takitakitakiwalkietalkie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I would have liked to see less helmet trying on and more practice. And not the media’s garbage flash from this to that to the other. I’d really love to see whole plays from the rookies. 

Watching the old timers and their speeches brought back heeps (right resident Aussies?) of memories. 

Greedy is really hard not to like. Seems like a great kid. Samesies with Takitakitakiwalkietalkie

Heaps. Smh.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Heaps. Smh.

Don’t shake your head, That’s the murican spelling. Like we spell it color. Flavor. Querstion. BBQ not barbie. That’s a freaking girls doll. BBQ is a man’s game. 

Oh and you fell for the trap. I was calling out Aussies. Well well guess who gets antsy? Go ahead and humour me. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Don’t shake your head, That’s the murican spelling. Like we spell it color. Flavor. Querstion. BBQ not barbie. That’s a freaking girls doll. BBQ is a man’s game. 

Oh and you fell for the trap. I was calling out Aussies. Well well guess who gets antsy? Go ahead and humour me. 

Fair dinkum. 

I like the USA warts and all. And New Zealand and Australia.

And we dont have the sexiest accent in the world. 

Unless high pitched nasal sounds and mispronounced words spoken at a rapid pace get ya goin.

Edited by Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Fair dinkum. 

I like the USA warts and all. And New Zealand and Australia.

And we dont jave the sexiest accent in the world. 

Unless high pitched nasal sounds and mispronounced words spoken at a rapid pace get ya goin.

Dont Australia and New Zealand have the same accent? 

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Dont Australia and New Zealand have the same accent? 

It's all gibberish, same with the English accent, Scottish and Irish accents, Southern accent, All NY accents, N.E. accents, Texas accents. I can't understand any of them. However, I have a 42 I.Q. so I face a lot of challenges but c'mon we're all speaking the same words why do you have to make it so difficult? Good day mate. Is that so hard? Why does it have to be one syllable?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's all gibberish, same with the English accent, Scottish and Irish accents, Southern accent, All NY accents, N.E. accents, Texas accents. I can't understand any of them. However, I have a 42 I.Q. so I face a lot of challenges but c'mon we're all speaking the same words why do you have to make it so difficult? Good day mate. Is that so hard? Why does it have to be one syllable?

What about the Spanish and French or any of the Latin-based languages for that matter?

Takes them twice as many syllables to say something as it takes us and they speak backwards!

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

What about the Spanish and French or any of the Latin-based languages for that matter?

Takes them twice as many syllables to say something as it takes us and they speak backwards!

Oh I can't even begin to grasp what they are saying, I don't think they are using real words. I am fluent in pig Latin but that is the only Latin that I understand.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Oh I can't even begin to grasp what they are saying, I don't think they are using real words. I am fluent in pig Latin but that is the only Latin that I understand.

Well its good that Columbus, OH got voted the most clear form of English in the country by universities lol