2019 Western Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

Jordan's elbow shot, LeBron's 3 vs Orlando, Kobe's shots vs the Suns, and Vince Carter's shot to beat the Spurs a few years ago are the only cooler buzzer beaters I can think of. Mainly because if they miss those shots they lose the game, and there's no topping Jordan's 89 shot because that shot decided the series.

6 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Jordan's elbow shot, LeBron's 3 vs Orlando, Kobe's shots vs the Suns, and Vince Carter's shot to beat the Spurs a few years ago are the only cooler buzzer beaters I can think of. Mainly because if they miss those shots they lose the game, and there's no topping Jordan's 89 shot because that shot decided the series.

nba-playoffs-buzzer-beaters-2.gif?w=1000

Big Shot Bob

laOLky.gif

Derek Fisher 0.4 too

Playoff P is the biggest meme. Even if it was an objectively bad shot (debatable, that shot is 100% in Lillard's range, but it was also fairly well contested and it was a tie game with enough clock to get closer to the basket. I'd say not a bad shot, when you're feeling it you are feeling it), who the hell says that? You allow the series clinching shot and your first instinct is to say "well, it was a stupid shot." !?!?!?!? What a clown.

People don't need to over-analyze PG's words. The dude just played his balls off and then got them ripped off in epic fashion. Him giving what is probably an emotional response to a post game question doesn't need micro analyzing with stats and logic.

37 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

People don't need to over-analyze PG's words. The dude just played his balls off and then got them ripped off in epic fashion. Him giving what is probably an emotional response to a post game question doesn't need micro analyzing with stats and logic.

We really just have a discussion about a cherry picked quote...

He complimented him right before he made that comment. He contested the shot, not much else you can do there. I guess he should have gotten in his grill, but you expect an attempted blow by or attempted foul draw there

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

We really just have a discussion about a cherry picked quote...

He complimented him right before he made that comment. He contested the shot, not much else you can do there. I guess he should have gotten in his grill, but you expect an attempted blow by or attempted foul draw there

Especially in a tie game. If he was guarding the 3 he'd probably play differently.

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

lillard-wave.gif

In the post game conference the man said, "I was just waving goodbye to them."

I love how he brought up Dennis Schroder and others mocking him after the Thunder won game three. 

Lillard saved his for when it was finished.

Archived