2019 Western Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

22 hours ago, showtime said:

Isn't it funny how things change so fast.  Last year, Damian Lillard got shut down by the Pelicans and they lost in the first round.  The guy was overrated and all that jazz after that.  Flash forward to today and he's so great.

Now, it's Westbrook's turn to be the most overrated player.  That is until next season when he leads the Thunder out of the first round.  Then he won't be the most overrated anymore.

Westbrook has always been a volume stat sheet stuffer and will probably always be overrated by a large chunk of NBA fans/pundits

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

the difference between Booker, Beal and Mitchell is that Mitchell has actually lead his team to the playoffs as the lead guy. Beal has only played 2nd fiddle and this year the team crashed in a weak eastern conference. 

Not to diminish Mitchell, but give Beal or Booker an elite defense with Gobert behind them and they probably could do the same. Beal is the best of that trio right now imo, and I doubt Mitchell will be as good, but Booker has a good chance to surpass him

8 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Golden state can be down 20 and the crowd will go nuts on any shot. 

The 76ers probably have the only crowd worse than ours. 

i think it will pick up if we face GS round but but my god the crowds for game 1-2-5 were terrible at toyota center. felt like a regular season game vs the suns.  game 5 had a preseason type feel except for the end. 

Why is Lou a complete trash can in one game and then puts up a legendary performance on the road in a game his team should have no business winning?

I need things to make at least a little sense for me to operate normally.

Archived