Carson Wentz... or this haul?

mistakey

Carson Wentz... or this haul?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather have

• Carson Wentz
    • This haul

The haul looked good today.  Coleman had 50 yards, some pass interference yards and a clutch touchdown.  Derrick kindred and jabrill peppers were really good, kindred saving 6 points with a clutch interception.  De shone kizer had a good debut and looks like the part of an NFL QB but missed a wide open Louis who also had a really clutch big play to set up the touchdown.  

Ill take the haul today 

57 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

For the Browns - the picks hands down. We weren't ready for a first round QB last season.

For the Eagles - tough call but if I were them I would be happy with what happened.

Considering that it can take a decade to find a franchise QB, Cleveland had better hope it comes soon, because Kizer is a career backup at best. With so many teams looking desperately for a franchise QB, Cleveland had better hope they are drafting top 3 or it could take years before they ever get out of being a bottom feeder team.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Sorry didn't realize Kizer had the ability to fall into an endzone. Point taken Browns clearly have the better player xD

I've seen your posts and you really seem like the typical fan with "shades" on when it comes to your players.......your touting like Wentz had some spectacular rookie season. He had a good season for a rookie and went through his lumps yet your already belittling a 21 year old QB who looked great vs a good defense on his first NFL start.

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

Considering that it can take a decade to find a franchise QB, Cleveland had better hope it comes soon, because Kizer is a career backup at best. With so many teams looking desperately for a franchise QB, Cleveland had better hope they are drafting top 3 or it could take years before they ever get out of being a bottom feeder team.

Have you applied to be a scout? because your analysis of a rookie QB after his first start is some nostradamus stuff.....seriously Kizer is only 21 years old and can make all the throws and I know it's shocking to people who don't watch the Browns, but, we may actually have a QB, only time will tell. As stated before, the Eagles fans in here (and others) aren't looking at it from the Browns viewpoint....the Browns had a new regime who had a ton of holes to fill from past regimes who, for the most part, couldn't hit on 1st rounders. The haul we got for Wentz so far looks promising and so far looks to be the better choice for the Browns, especially with how Kizer has looked so far. Again, only time will tell.

Archived