• Johnathan Abram, S
    • Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S
    • Gerald Willis, DT
    • Dawson Knox, TE
    • Isaiah Johnson, CB
    • Zach Allen, DE
    • Joejuan Williams, CB

2 hours ago, D82 said:

That game against the Rams...it didn't help that we had Woods and Ross out and Collins struggling with an injury (IIRC). 

But I get your point. The club did spend a 3rd on Collins a few years ago, so I don't think they're opposed to spending top resources on the position...so long as they're a 3T at least. 

and dlaw

DeMarcus Lawrence wasn't just injured during the Rams game. He has been playing with the injury for TWO YEARS. Happens to be the best two years of his career. So I'm not going to use his injury as an excuse for the Rams game.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2018/10/12/cowboys-de-demarcus-lawrence-says-torn-labrum-shoulder-played-last-two-years

Our DTs sucked though. Woods was good when healthy.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

I can't help but get the feeling we're going to need to trade up if we want to get one of the better safeties.

I’ll believe it when I see it on both tight end and safety. Those positions tend to fall even in weak classes, and 2019 has the deepest classes for both in a bunch of years.

I think one of those 4 safeties we brought in will be available at #58. 

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

thanks. interesting read. Lots of love......and a ton of no longer active posters. 

Yeah, I do remember that. We didn't get DL help, I posted the Walk on Water statement, Mo was a bust, Cox got a ring, and 7 years later we are still debating DB or DL.

It doesn't matter, Dallas has an agenda. They are not going to change.

A quarter of a century and not even a Championship apperance.

But lets keep drafting DB's.

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I can't help but get the feeling we're going to need to trade up if we want to get one of the better safeties.

At this point the more I watch tape the more I am becoming more and more impressed with Iasiah Johnson. I wouldn't be totally opposed if they made him their 58th pick.

42 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

We haven’t won a championship drafting players with two legs, either. Maybe we should implement a 3 limb maximum for all player we draft? 

Hey man, of a large male organ is what you think is lacking in our pursuit of a title, that's your prerogative.

Archived