NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I love that you use the word 'mistake' because Rosen himself said 'there were 9 mistakes in front of me' LOL 

No Josh, YOU were clearly the mistake

I think that his attitude is a HUGE reason why he is about to be shipped. It is very difficult to improve and take instruction when you repeatedly demonstrate narcissistic traits. May QBs come into the league confident, but it is really a fine line. 

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Giants could have traded 17 for Rosen and picked Sweat at 6. Does that not look like a better day? 

Or they could have just drafted sweat at 17, considering he was drafted #26. 

I still think Josh Allen at 6 and then either Daniel Jones or Dwayne Haskins would have been a better route for them to take. One of those guys were going to fall to #17 

11 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think that his attitude is a HUGE reason why he is about to be shipped. It is very difficult to improve and take instruction when you repeatedly demonstrate narcissistic traits. May QBs come into the league confident, but it is really a fine line. 

everything people said about him is the exact opposite. his attitude is 100% fine, people like him, he doesn't say dumb things, doesn't seem arrogant (after he was drafted lol), etc. But the most NFL ready QB thing was just so wrong.  

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

everything people said about him is the exact opposite. his attitude is 100% fine, people like him, he doesn't say dumb things, doesn't seem arrogant (after he was drafted lol), etc. But the most NFL ready QB thing was just so wrong.  

How do you know that? Are you in the Cardinals locker room? I’m of the opinion that people typically don’t change much. Just because it’s not in the media doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. I find it unbelievably difficult to believe that the Cards are dumping him for pennies on the dollar and investing hugely at the position of it simply comes down to Rosen not being NFL ready year one. That doesn’t make sense. 

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

How do you know that? Are you in the Cardinals locker room? I’m of the opinion that people typically don’t change much. Just because it’s not in the media doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. I find it unbelievably difficult to believe that the Cards are dumping him for pennies on the dollar and investing hugely at the position of it simply comes down to Rosen not being NFL ready year one. That doesn’t make sense. 

what is your case that his personality is an issue? 

that he said there were 9 mistakes taken ahead of him? very compelling, maybe send him to a psych ward imo.

I watched a bunch of interviews of him since he was drafted, what teammates say about him, how he handles things on the field, etc. you think all the cardinal fans would be upset at drafting an obviously better qb if they thought his attitude was an issue? they obviously like him for some reason and it's not because his play on the field lmao

but yes you can analyze one line and tell me all about him

12 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what is your case that his personality is an issue? 

that he said there were 9 mistakes taken ahead of him? very compelling, maybe send him to a psych ward imo.

I watched a bunch of interviews of him since he was drafted, what teammates say about him, how he handles things on the field, etc. you think all the cardinal fans would be upset at drafting an obviously better qb if they thought his attitude was an issue? they obviously like him for some reason and it's not because his play on the field lmao

but yes you can analyze one line and tell me all about him

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2018/4/25/17249082/josh-rosen-draft-ucla-qb-comments

Dude has Cutler bad body language. My goodness, have you actually ever seen the guy speak? Players are going to support a teammate...bad reasoning. Players could very well be frustrated that this is a very obvious rebuilding situation and few want to be apart of that. That’s easily a more plausible explanation that everyone in the building loving Josh Rosen. 

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

So surely Rosen's trade value is dropping every minute now as teams KNOW they need to trade him. Might have to wait until a QB gets injured in mini camp to maximise value.

WHY ARE TEAMS SO INEPT?!

Well we are talking about a GM and owner who decided to hire/fire Steve Wilks and trade up for and Trade now Josh Rosen within 12 months after selling the fan base on both.

So.......expected?

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Giants could have traded 17 for Rosen and picked Sweat at 6. Does that not look like a better day? 

I'm guessing Gettleman  never saw Rosen live? I mean he did Jones,  so....?

Man's an idiot.

9 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

so he hates trump, is against ncaa amateurism, has a hot tub, wants to win superbowls, oh and the worst one his family is rich. hot damn, the evidence is stacking up. 

10 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

My goodness, have you actually ever seen the guy speak?

yes, tell me about how you followed the cardinals all last year in their worst season ever. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

or maybe no one offered any value for him?

you think teams were lining up to give us a 1st for him yesterday and then we drafted kyler and they said 'we believe rosen is a franchise qb but we refuse to give up more than a 3rd because you guys drafted Kyler'

c'mon bruh

rosen isn't that good, he has never shown to be an amazing prospect. the mistake was drafting him in the top ten last year

Cards should have got this sorted before the draft. You're now stuck with a commodity with depreciating value.

Jury is still out on what Rosen is like as a player - with changing coordinators, the worst OL in football, injuries to all 5 starters on OL, no real talent to help out - we can't judge yet. 

I'd like NE take him to back up Brady. Can no longer offer a first though...

22 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Cards should have got this sorted before the draft. You're now stuck with a commodity with depreciating value.

Jury is still out on what Rosen is like as a player - with changing coordinators, the worst OL in football, injuries to all 5 starters on OL, no real talent to help out - we can't judge yet. 

I'd like NE take him to back up Brady. Can no longer offer a first though...

No one is giving them a 1st, no one. That shipped sailed when they were OTC.

I'm actually shocked Belicheck hasn't pulled the trigger yet. Not like Tom can get upset given the fact that just drafted him a WR in the 1st.

Keim will be lucky if he can fleece any Team out of a 2nd, even the Dolphins who are notorious for doing just that.

This was bungled by thier FO from the jump, especially since this was obviously  the plan for weeks. 

Archived