Official NFL Draft (Gameday?) Thread [Will Update UDFA in OP When Available]

steelcurtain29

Just now, 3rivers said:

thought one to answer.  I would have said CB, but then consider the WR we gave away, that isn't easy to TRY to replace.   In this league, I would consider CB more important than ILB, but colbert and co want to sign a new set of ILB's every year it seems9_9 I mean who has ever done that?

It could be worse. We could've drafted 1st round quaterbacks in back to back drafts.

8 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

By why is that the only possibilty? There were other options. 

Of course it wasn't.  It was rumored by a few that Rock Ya Sin was going to be our first.

Just now, DR43 said:

I dont think it was so much him.  Just too much to give up in their minds.

I get that but I'm guessing people would be fine if we gave up our first 3rd instead of our 2nd.  Not a massive difference between those two picks.  Personally, I think I just valued Bush a lot more than somebody like Greedy Williams (and he was our best option)

Shows me they viewed Bush as an elite prospect and like the depth at the other positions of need...CB/Offensive skill positions...Colbert openly stated this...we just have to pay more attention pre draft...he don’t BS.

25 minutes ago, Money said:

Thank you. We have a genius. This isn't Shazier. It's so funny to even entertain that thought. 

This is a Shaq Thompson type pick like in Carolina. Just okay. 

The darkness is on the horizon...

Even if Bush turns out to be a solid starter, there's a leap to be made to become great and be worth the picks traded away.  If colbert gets a few steals later on, it helps , but wait and see.  Bush is said to be a leader which is what this team needs on D.

Archived