Official NFL Draft (Gameday?) Thread [Will Update UDFA in OP When Available]

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

At 20, I may have taken a corner or traded down.   I'm just saying that Bush will gave a chance to make a quicker impact than any rookie CB would this year.

Trade down?  We already had ten picks to start the day.

Love the trade.  Only dimebacker and ILB see consistent snaps on the defense this year.  They got an impact guy.  Greedy williams at 20 would've been great too, but it would've been difficult to get him on the field and the corner class is deep.  A solid one will fall in the third.  Plus, we avoided seeing Rock Ya Sin go at 20, which is a positive.  Great night

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

At 20, I may have taken a corner or traded down.   I'm just saying that Bush will gave a chance to make a quicker impact than any rookie CB would this year.

I thought that but Nelson could slide into slot and rookie on the outside...Nelson played a lot of slot last year for Chiefs.

Not saying CB shoulda been pick but I think they coulda made it work.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Bush is not around 1 round 2 round 3 player! We got fleeced.

what is he then? I am not a fan of the trade, as I thought best CB would help this team more  especially since colbert signed 2 ILB's last year9_9

4 minutes ago, DR43 said:

Trade down?  We already had ten picks to start the day.

Trade down if the right pick wasnt there.  Trade back up in the 2nd and 3rd rounds...or maybe even try to acquire future picks. 

8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

While I kinda see what you're saying, "not an NFL LB" is a laughably exaggerated statement.

All I can say is watch the tape versus Notre Dame, Penn St. and OSU (first half).  He excelled versus inferior talent, but was much less than stellar versus NFL talent.

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

I thought that but Nelson could slide into slot and rookie on the outside...Nelson played a lot of slot last year for Chiefs.

Not saying CB shoulda been pick but I think they coulda made it work.

Wouldnt have hated corner...can never have too many.