Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Didn"t think Oliver would go this high. My fav TE in the draft...

I thought this was his top end range, figured close to four though. Really liked him though

Posted (edited)

Damn, that's a really good pick for the Lambs. Henderson is a baller...

Edited by 757-NINER

Rams must have doubts gurleys knee will hold up cos they have plenty of other holes to fill 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

The only thing I was wondering is given how raw Hurd is, if he's actually worth a roster spot year one. Now that he's been a third round pick, his roster spot is nearly guaranteed, so he better be ready

He 100% is. I've done a lot of scouting of mid round receivers for my Dynasty league because I emptied resources out to go get Barkley, Kamara, M. Thomas, Howard and Hopkins (humble brag). 

He's the best RAC guy on this roster, day 1. Showed plenty of competence working as a big slot too. He's not a great hands catcher yet, so he's gonna probably sit a year or two, but wouldn't be surprised if he takes someones job just based on pure ability. 

Well before FA our 3 biggest needs were pass rush, WR and S. So far we overhauled both pass rush(Ford/Bosa) and now wr with Deebo and Hurd. So S is the only spot left to add depth. 

Just now, sherm said:

Well before FA our 3 biggest needs were pass rush, WR and S. So far we overhauled both pass rush(Ford/Bosa) and now wr with Deebo and Hurd. So S is the only spot left to add depth. 

Im not so sure we do that even. Will be interesting. I think we take a punter at some point. A linebacker. That's two of our remaining three. I think the last will be either a safety or corner, though it could be a lineman

Winovich is a very pats pick