2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

The only thing I was wondering is given how raw Hurd is, if he's actually worth a roster spot year one. Now that he's been a third round pick, his roster spot is nearly guaranteed, so he better be ready

He 100% is. I've done a lot of scouting of mid round receivers for my Dynasty league because I emptied resources out to go get Barkley, Kamara, M. Thomas, Howard and Hopkins (humble brag). 

He's the best RAC guy on this roster, day 1. Showed plenty of competence working as a big slot too. He's not a great hands catcher yet, so he's gonna probably sit a year or two, but wouldn't be surprised if he takes someones job just based on pure ability. 

Just now, sherm said:

Well before FA our 3 biggest needs were pass rush, WR and S. So far we overhauled both pass rush(Ford/Bosa) and now wr with Deebo and Hurd. So S is the only spot left to add depth. 

Im not so sure we do that even. Will be interesting. I think we take a punter at some point. A linebacker. That's two of our remaining three. I think the last will be either a safety or corner, though it could be a lineman