2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

I learned wtih Pettis...trust Shanny when it comes to WRs. Im sure most of us liked other guys more but Hurd has some really good tape and has all kinds of tools to build on. He could be so much better in 3 years than he is now. Im fine with the pick. Finally added some size to the WR corps.

Just now, John232 said:

I’m genuinely wondering if we’re going to trade one of our receivers tomorrow 

Who would want any of our WRs though?

Bourne, Taylor, Mathews all have no value basically.

Goodwin I guess?? 

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

I learned wtih Pettis...trust Shanny when it comes to WRs. Im sure most of us liked other guys more but Hurd has some really good tape and has all kinds of tools to build on. He could be so much better in 3 years than he is now. Im fine with the pick. Finally added some size to the WR corps.

The only thing I was wondering is given how raw Hurd is, if he's actually worth a roster spot year one. Now that he's been a third round pick, his roster spot is nearly guaranteed, so he better be ready

3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Feels early for Hurd, but I like him as a player. But finally - a receiver with some HEIGHT. 

Naw solid value for Hurd. How must everyone was on Whiteside moving up late in the draft process...Hurd was a guy I thought coaches will love when they watch his film. Dude just needs more reps at wr. Crazy potential.

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Naw solid value for Hurd. How must everyone was on Whiteside moving up late in the draft process...Hurd was a guy I thought coaches will love when they watch his film. Dude just needs more reps at wr. Crazy potential.

I like the pick. I've wanted height on this team for a while, he's got it, and he's got a crazy potential for stardom. 

Archived