2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

I want a WR with this next pick. If AJ Brown is there, don't hesitate and turn the card in. He's my only remaining receiver with a first round grade.

If Brown goes and a team like Carolina wants to trade up for a compensatory 3rd or a 4th? I take it. I think most of the receivers I like in the 2nd make it there.

If no trade, I think Deebo at #36 is my next choice. 

4 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I think we get the best offensive weapon possible here. Kinda bummed we had such a bad interview with Metcalf. But if we walk away with Brown, JJAW, Boykin, or Deebo i'll be happy. 

Interview or not, I don't think Metcalf is the type of player who we would ever take, and probably not for the Z receiver role. I think he got overhyped. Wouldn't be surprised if he falls to the 3rd or beyond.

5 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Interview or not, I don't think Metcalf is the type of player who we would ever take, and probably not for the Z receiver role. I think he got overhyped. Wouldn't be surprised if he falls to the 3rd or beyond.

I'll take any type of receiver as long as he produces tbh. I just hope he isnt drafted in the NFC West. 

All good I've already moved onto my WR1 in 2020 Jerry Jeudy

Archived