#2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

How many guys have a ring as a teams best player? Just 4 currently? Curry, Lebron, Durant, Leonard?

Kawhi? He was the best player in finals no doubt but I’m not sure if he was best player. Parker’s best season and Duncan was still all star caliber. IIRC...

When Kawhi missed 3pt shot then missed that FT that allowed Butler to hit the shot to tie the game I thought Skip is going to bash Kawhi for "disappearing" as he puts it in the 4th quarter when it mattered most. Then when Kawhi hit that GW shot I was like no way Skip can say anything bad about Kawhi. We all know though Skip is going to say how lucky Kawhi was to hit that shot considering he did miss a 3pt shot then that FT that allowed Butler to hit the shot to tie the game. 

It was a tough way to lose for the Sixers though. Id rather get beat by 30pts than to get beat by a last second shot that had no business going in except for the Raptors getting the homecourt bounce of the ball. Kawhi the awesome though and regardless if he stays or goes Raptors fans should appreciate what he is doing for them in these playoffs forever with no ill will if he does decide to leave in a few months.

Just now, stl4life07 said:

When Kawhi missed 3pt shot then missed that FT that allowed Butler to hit the shot to tie the game I thought Skip is going to bash Kawhi for "disappearing" as he puts it in the 4th quarter when it mattered most. Then when Kawhi hit that GW shot I was like no way Skip can say anything bad about Kawhi. We all know though Skip is going to say how lucky Kawhi was to hit that shot considering he did miss a 3pt shot then that FT that allowed Butler to hit the shot to tie the game. 

It was a tough way to lose for the Sixers though. Id rather get beat by 30pts than to get beat by a last second shot that had no business going in except for the Raptors getting the homecourt bounce of the ball. Kawhi the awesome though and regardless if he stays or goes Raptors fans should appreciate what he is doing for them in these playoffs forever with no ill will if he does decide to leave in a few months.

So has Skip moved on from LeBron to Kawhi or something? 

Look at Ben Simmons' defense on that final shot by Kawhi.  Simmons literally just stops chasing Leonard and stands there.  What in the hell was that?  Simmons doesn't even ATTEMPT to contest Leonard's shot attempt.

So useless.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So has Skip moved on from LeBron to Kawhi or something? 

Well he says he feels sorry for LeBron now. He totally has something against Kawhi. The guy was hurt and then didnt want to play in SA because he felt like they did him wrong dealing with his injury issue. Skip is bitter. Im just glad he had to watch Kawhi do what he did and he can spin it all he wants but Kawhi just hit one of the biggest shots in recent playoff history and definitely the biggest shot in Raptors history and he did it over the process guys Embiid and Simmons lol. 

Just now, showtime said:

Look at Ben Simmons' defense on that final shot by Kawhi.  Simmons literally just stops chasing Leonard and stands there.  What in the hell was that?  Simmons doesn't even ATTEMPT to contest Leonard's shot attempt.

So useless.

Bro, he handed him off to Embiid who had great defense. He didn't want to chase Kawhi and let him kick it back to another player for an open shot.

Archived