2019 Day 1 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

jleisher

Just now, Norm said:

What is it doing man lol

It wouldn't let me watch the draft unless I had it on cable or TV or whatever, so I am legitimately wondering what the free trial was for.  What would I pay 4.99 a month for?  It's terrible.

Whatever.  I always hated ESPN.  I got a free trial of FuboTV instead and cancelled my free trial.  That means I'll be watching the NFL Network broadcast of the draft I guess, which I think I'm fine with. 

But damn, I gotta remember to cancel my free trial like the minute after the draft ends.  44 dollars a month for that.

I just really hope the NFL gets a deal done with the new Disney streaming service for the Sunday Ticket or that they come up with some viable way to pay a fair price to be able to watch whichever football games you want. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It wouldn't let me watch the draft unless I had it on cable or TV or whatever, so I am legitimately wondering what the free trial was for.  What would I pay 4.99 a month for?  It's terrible.

Whatever.  I always hated ESPN.  I got a free trial of FuboTV instead and cancelled my free trial.  That means I'll be watching the NFL Network broadcast of the draft I guess, which I think I'm fine with. 

But damn, I gotta remember to cancel my free trial like the minute after the draft ends.  44 dollars a month for that.

I just really hope the NFL gets a deal done with the new Disney streaming service for the Sunday Ticket or that they come up with some viable way to pay a fair price to be able to watch whichever football games you want. 

That's weird as ****. I have ESPN+ and I tested it and it seemed to work. I'm sure you can cancel it now anyways and it stays until the trial date. Everything does anymore. Agreed on the ticket part

Archived