2019 Day 1 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

jleisher

1 minute ago, Cheech said:

I'm willing to wait on Gary, and there wasn't anyone there that I absolutely loved, but I'm still really disappointed.

The 30'th better be a good one.

Who ya got at 30? So far Fant is still on the board. I'd be down for that at 30. I'd also be good with one of the tackles if they are on the board: Dillard, Taylor. 

From Reddit:

If we are wrong, he is another Datone Jones, Jerel Worthy, Nick Perry. I’m tired of getting guys without a motor. He played for one of the highest motor coaches in the NCAA next to one of the highest motor players in the draft with Chase Winovich. If he didn’t get enough coaching in college under a great college coach, what makes you think he will get it in the NFL.

Food for thought.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Who ya got at 30? So far Fant is still on the board. I'd be down for that at 30. I'd also be good with one of the tackles if they are on the board: Dillard, Taylor. 

Fant or Adderley/CGJ or a top WR

1 minute ago, Chili said:

From Reddit:

Food for thought.

Bad bad take. He did the job his highly intelligent coach asked of him. Perry was good but never healthy. Hes not a snap jumper like Jerel. Datone wouldve been much better suited for Pettine than Capers. Capers ****ed him as much as datone personality ****e dhim

Archived