2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

So if Ferrell was #2 Edge why did you have Sweat as a possible pick at 4 and not Ferrell. As I said it’s non stop garbage coming from you. 

Keep being my #1 fan bro. Go ahead and dig up the 15-20 posts I named Ferrell as my #2 EDGE. Please find a post where I say Burns or Sweat is my #2. Taking people in the draft is not the same thing, it’s about what other teams think and maneuvering to see if you can still get your guy later.  

You love me more than Ryan Clark loves AB. Keep thinking about me B|

2 minutes ago, Chwf3rd25 said:

who cares if we could've gotten Ferrell at 9?

If if if 

1. he needs to be available, which is an if

2. a trade needs to be on the table. 

3. It is still bad value in the trade itself. I'm fine with us stopping wit the Reggie McKenzie school of how to get abused in trades. Even if that means we have to reach every now and then.

12 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Yeah but Mayock knows how the draft works and knew he would have been available later. Hell, take less value. Even a 2nd rounder and stay in the top 10. @Geezy this is why I blame Gruden, Also, Gruden definitely does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Just don’t think it’s fair to blame him for everything we don’t agree with. The Mack and Cooper trades have ended up looking pretty nice. 

Just now, Geezy said:

Just don’t think it’s fair to blame him for everything we don’t agree with. The Mack and Cooper trades have ended up looking pretty nice. 

Sorry but Gruden is the one calling the shots. And he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt as of now. Like it or not, he catches the heat.

Just now, big_palooka said:

100% and I am a Ferrel guy. Reach. Desperate pick, but he can PLAY which Kolton actually didn't in college. 

Ya even if I think its a bad pick I still had Ferrell as my #20 overall player, so nowhere near as bad as Kolton last year.  Still annoying how people immediately defend it.

21 minutes ago, Chwf3rd25 said:

Really hate how people defend our pick no matter what.

Same thing happened with Kolton last year.

I ripped apart the Kolton pick last year. 

Completely defending the Ferrell pick this year. 

So this isn’t true and not a bad reach. Ferrell is a double digit sack elite run defender at the next level. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Keep being my #1 fan bro. Go ahead and dig up the 15-20 posts I named Ferrell as my #2 EDGE. Please find a post where I say Burns or Sweat is my #2. Taking people in the draft is not the same thing, it’s about what other teams think and maneuvering to see if you can still get your guy later.  

You love me more than Ryan Clark loves AB. Keep thinking about me B|

Lame as usual. Look at the first post of the draft thread v5.

It was only last week and you still reckon Ferrell was your #2 edge lol.

3 minutes ago, Roninho said:

If if if 

1. he needs to be available, which is an if

2. a trade needs to be on the table. 

3. It is still bad value in the trade itself. I'm fine with us stopping wit the Reggie McKenzie school of how to get abused in trades. Even if that means we have to reach every now and then.

I'll take less value over no value, but ok.

Archived