2019 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

This off season is going to propel us back to contending for Super Bowls. The defense is going to be really good and we improved our offensive line which means Rodgers is going to torch the league. 

We will run the ball better too. 

Give me a kicker in round 6 or 7 and I'm good. 

13 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

As much as we loved to hate Richard Rodgers, he ended up being the second best TE on that class and was the best for a while. Let's hope history repeats itself there too.

It's like we drafted the tallest midget or the shiniest turd in the toilet... lol 

Man just because I turned 60 today my family ruins my plans to sit in front of the television with my laptop open and ready to talk smart about the draft with people I don't actually know regarding players who I'll probably never meet so that they could give me a "surprise" celebration and meal with my children and grandchildren.

What. is. wrong with these people.

Next year I'm getting a hotel room.

I missed my chance to show my ignorance about our third pick

1 minute ago, Chili said:

The best TEs in this league has some outstanding physical traits. Whether they're at least 6'6", or really quick, or has excellent leaping ability.

Sternberger looks very ordinary. He doesn't pop out on screen and like Rodgers he relies on his excellent hands to make up for his physical shortcomings. The one advantage he has over Rodgers is that he looks much more nimble and quicker off the mark.

You know what, I think we will double dip at TE. Get a more impressive raw physical specimen for us to develop if we can.

Not necessarily.  Jace is 6'4", so he isn't that far off 6'6".  But there are a those Witten types that just have that weird wiggle to get open because they know how to run routes and know defenses.  Not saying he will be Witten, but I think he has that knack to get open.

Also, **** YOU KC!  I LOVED Khalen Saunders.  

Just now, blueswedeshoes said:

Man just because I turned 60 today my family ruins my plans to sit in front of the television with my laptop open and ready to talk smart about the draft with people I don't actually know regarding players who I'll probably never meet so that they could give me a "surprise" celebration and meal with my children and grandchildren.

I think at 60 you gain the ability to become a grumpy grandpa and just tell them to **** off

1 minute ago, blueswedeshoes said:

family is the worst

at least i had my wife home tonight so I didn't have to play fetch with my 1.5 year old again

Just now, incognito_man said:

seattle has four 4th round picks and nothing in the 6th or 7th

we could trade like 150 and 185 and a future for 124 or something tomorrrow yet

I'd do that in a heartbeat. That doesn't sound like a great deal for Seattle though. Big difference between a 4 and a 6 IMO

Archived