Which gm put themselves on the hot seat?

Kiwibrown

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, I get it from his perspective.

If you had to listen to a bunch of amateur bros tell you why you sucked at your job and wouldn’t succeed I doubt you dig it much either.

Nah, dude's just kind of a d-bag. He's an adult making millions of dollars and he hasn't even faced any real criticism because he had a good rookie year. Just needs to stay off twitter and grow up.

2 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

Nah, dude's just kind of a d-bag.

Idk, never met the dude.

He's an adult making millions of dollars and he hasn't even faced any real criticism because he had a good rookie year.

Huh? 😂  no criticism?

Just needs to stay off twitter and grow up.

old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg?w=500 

Rick Spielman is probably feeling the heat a bit. I don't know how many failed first round QBs a GM is allowed to survive (Ponder, Teddy, Bradford). The Cousins deal bought him at least another year, but results need to include a deep playoff run i would assume. 

I like Spielman it's just amazing to me how he's survived this long despite consistent question marks at Qb.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I don't get all this Giants hate.  People are crapping all over Jones when he hasn't even played a game yet.  In a few years, if Jones turns out to be a really good player - what then?  This is extremely similar to New York Knicks fans booing Kristaps Porzingis when they picked him #4 overall a few years ago.  Then Stephen A. Smith when on that legendary rant about how that was such an awful pick, etc.  Porzingis turned out to be a really good player.

If you didn't have Daniel Jones ranked highly on your draft board, so what?  Who are you?  Why does your ranking of Jones matter?  This is classic overreactions without giving the guy a chance.

So what is the point of this forum then if it isn't to give reactions and thoughts or criticisms to topics regarding FOOTBALL, and especially its FUTURE.  

Idk, never met the dude.

Huh? 😂  no criticism?

old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg?w=500 

I mean I've never met him either, but I've read his tweets and seen interviews with him. I've also seen his on field demeanor. He's kind of a d-bag. That doesn't mean he's not good. He's not Manziel. He'll still succeed I'm sure, there are plenty of d-bags in the NFL. 

And that's correct, he hasn't faced the criticisms that say, Josh Rosen has faced, because he hasn't had any real adversity in his career yet. He was picked first overall and had a record breaking rookie year. His early season struggles are completely attributed to him having the worst coach in sports history. 

So no, he probably shouldn't be whining on twitter. He has the right to, but it further makes him look immature. Again, look at the Arian Foster thing. Foster made an offhand joke and Baker threw a fit and acted like a child. He's what, like 24? He's a bit immature. 

Not particularly surprised to see you defending him given that you're a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle biased. 

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

And that's correct, he hasn't faced the criticisms that say, Josh Rosen has faced, because he hasn't had any real adversity in his career yet. He was picked first overall and had a record breaking rookie year. His early season struggles are completely attributed to him having the worst coach in sports history. 

He was a 2 time walk on, it’s not all been easy I’m guessing. Lol

Hes been criticized plenty, not for his game, but his attitude. Google Colin Cowherd and his nationally televised program.

So no, he probably shouldn't be whining on twitter. He has the right to, but it further makes him look immature.

But it’s cool for you to bash him here without knowing him, gotcha..

Again, look at the Arian Foster thing. Foster made an offhand joke and Baker threw a fit and acted like a child. He's what, like 24? He's a bit immature.

So he made a comment online and you’re getting worked up.  The irony...

Not particularly surprised to see you defending him given that you're a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle biased. 

I didn’t defend him at all, I said I didn’t know him to comment on his personality.  Never claimed to be unbiased either.

Brian Gaine is losing the Texans fanbase.  Some Texans fans overrate his "first draft" last year.  Getting Reid round 3 was a freaking steal.  Aside from that?  They tried Rankin as a tackle and he sucked, so they admitted he is a guard.  Coutee didn't stay healthy last year.  The tight ends he picked, Jordan Thomas and Jordan Akins weren't impressive as rookies and the only reason you can say they contribute is because our tight end core is the worst in the league.   This year this idiot takes Tytus Howard at pick 23. Don't even get me started on this year's offseason. We had a lot of cap space and this clown decides to do nothing significant. Signing Matt Kalil was horrible and he better hope Bradley Roby is good on his 1 year deal or CB might be a huge need again next year.  He better do something round 2-3 tonight.  If we suck this season both him and O'Brien need to go.

He was a 2 time walk on, it’s not all been easy I’m guessing. Lol

Hes been criticized plenty, not for his game, but his attitude. Google Colin Cowherd and his nationally televised program.

But it’s cool for you to bash him here without knowing him, gotcha..

So he made a comment online and you’re getting worked up.  The irony...

I didn’t defend him at all, I said I didn’t know him to comment on his personality.  Never claimed to be unbiased either.

I'm not getting worked up, and I'm also not a millionaire who should have better things to do than whine on twitter. 

Pulling the "I don't know him" card is pretty dumb. I don't know Antonio Brown personally. I seriously doubt that you know Antonio Brown. But I'm pretty sure either of us could comfortably say that he's a headcase. 

But I guess that's me getting worked up again 9_9

I'm sorry that your QB is a bit of a ******. I think you guys will be alright lol

13 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

I'm not getting worked up, and I'm also not a millionaire who should have better things to do than whine on twitter. 

Don’t you think he has free time too?  Now you’re concerned with how he spends his free time?? Sheesh man.

Pulling the "I don't know him" card is pretty dumb. I don't know Antonio Brown personally. I seriously doubt that you know Antonio Brown. But I'm pretty sure either of us could comfortably say that he's a headcase. 

It’s dumb to not comment on the personalities of people I don’t know?  That’s a......unique take.  

But I guess that's me getting worked up again 9_9

Not at all, just assuming information you don’t actually know.  It’s something entirely different.

I'm sorry that your QB is a bit of a ******. I think you guys will be alright lol

Yeah, I’m cool with him.  People who know him seem to like him and he hasn’t bothered me.

Baker was heavily criticized by the same media morons about how "troublesome" his attitude is when he's just emotional on the field.  Colin Cowherd called him undraftable because he got hammered once.

A tweet that took 10 seconds to write out defending people going through the same thing he did just a year ago means he should have better things to do?  Who the hell cares. 

25 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Brian Gaine is losing the Texans fanbase.  Some Texans fans overrate his "first draft" last year.  Getting Reid round 3 was a freaking steal.  Aside from that?  They tried Rankin as a tackle and he sucked, so they admitted he is a guard.  Coutee didn't stay healthy last year.  The tight ends he picked, Jordan Thomas and Jordan Akins weren't impressive as rookies and the only reason you can say they contribute is because our tight end core is the worst in the league.   This year this idiot takes Tytus Howard at pick 23. Don't even get me started on this year's offseason. We had a lot of cap space and this clown decides to do nothing significant. Signing Ryan Kalil was horrible and he better hope Bradley Roby is good on his 1 year deal or CB might be a huge need again next year.  He better do something round 2-3 tonight.  If we suck this season both him and O'Brien need to go.

Can’t even get the right Kalil correct on your own team. The hatred flows through you.

Archived