Which gm put themselves on the hot seat?

Kiwibrown

Gettleman:

"The priority is to select the best players. I know that sounds silly. But last year, again, we couldn't pass up on Saquon [Barkley]. He was the best player in the draft. You can't do that."

Daniel Jones. BPA at pick 6. 

On 4/26/2019 at 3:30 PM, Danger said:

Hue wasn't the GM. The GM for most of Hue's tenure @LETSGOBROWNIES, @MWil23, @Mastercheddaar, one of you remind me his name. Was trying to emulate the "Process" in the NBA, being bad for quite some time, accumulate as many assets as possible and it has worked for them. i.e. they had a plan, even if it meant being potentially bad (which the Browns already had been for basically this incarnations entire existence). 

The only problem was when they were trying to trade a 2nd and 3rd round pick for AJ McCarron. 

Sashi Brown and Ray Farmer were to blame for all of the future grocery baggers of America from 2014 until 2017. Hue "No Clue" Jackson was the coach. 

MC

22 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

As long as Kyler Murray shows promise the cards can be a bad team and Keim will be fine. If he bombs then yeah he’s finished 

For a year, he will be.  But if Kyler struggles in year two, his seat will get white hot.

If Rosen succeeds in Miami, he may not make it that long.

On 4/29/2019 at 11:32 AM, Mastercheddaar said:

Sashi Brown and Ray Farmer were to blame for all of the future grocery baggers of America from 2014 until 2017. Hue "No Clue" Jackson was the coach. 

MC

Yes. Sashi can and should be blamed for Pro Bowlers like Myles Garrett, Joe Shobert, key pieces used in the OBJ trade, setting up Dorsey with unbelievable draft ammunition in picks and cap space, and other role players like Duke Johnson.

@LETSGOBROWNIES and @mistakey who else am I missing?

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes. Sashi can and should be blamed for Pro Bowlers like Myles Garrett, Joe Shobert, key pieces used in the OBJ trade, setting up Dorsey with unbelievable draft ammunition in picks and cap space, and other role players like Duke Johnson.

@LETSGOBROWNIES and @mistakey who else am I missing?

😂 

I can’t with that guy.  He literally quit being a Browns fan because we drafted Baker Mayfield.  That should tell everyone all they need to know about his grasp of the game.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

😂 

I can’t with that guy.  He literally quit being a Browns fan because we drafted Baker Mayfield.  That should tell everyone all they need to know about his grasp of the game.

oh yeah that guy i forgot about that guy

Archived