#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

My favorite thing with this whole ordeal is Rockets fans bitching about the landing area for Harden and completely ignoring the blatant push off to clear space. Shocked.

This is a guy who gets foul calls when a defender lightly brushes him because he staggers around like a drunk and throws up a wild shot. Hell, on some of his drives, he purposefully jumps into the defender and causes the contact. But he threw a forearm shiver twice in a five or ten second span to create separation, and that crap goes uncalled. Yeah, I don't want to hear whining from any Rockets fan. James Harden's game is built around getting bad foul calls. And he generally succeeds in getting them.

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

giphy.gif

Yeah man that must suck for people who are actually Rams fans. @El ramster can you confirm?

(I stopped rooting for them when they moved. You and James Harden went a combined 9-29 today.)

Rams fan here, did not suck. After over a decade of losing under bums like Linehan, Spagnuolo, and Fisher, I got to see my team in the Super Bowl. Felt pretty damn good.

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

This is a guy who gets foul calls when a defender lightly brushes him because he staggers around like a drunk and throws up a wild shot. Hell, on some of his drives, he purposefully jumps into the defender and causes the contact. But he threw a forearm shiver twice in a five or ten second span to create separation, and that crap goes uncalled. Yeah, I don't want to hear whining from any Rockets fan. James Harden's game is built around getting bad foul calls. And he generally succeeds in getting them.

The difference is that no offensive player gets called for the push off unless he fully extends his arm. It’s one of the few consistent calls they make. 

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Dude throws chicken wings out on every single drive too, and half the time he flails around hucking up a wild layup from the pushoff he instigated and gets the call.

He's straight up bad for the sport of basketball.

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

cmon man, you cant be that much of a homer. Harden jumps 4 ft forward into the defender, that shouldnt be a foul. 

You guys are not watching the right thing. You are watching where harden lands and not where he should have landed. Green is standing in his normal landing zone, that’s the point. You can’t  possibly blame someone for that when the other team has been getting away with cheap shots the entire game. 

Rockets are pathetic........Seriously pathetic. Did anyone read the article on The Athletic from Sam Amick? 

Dubs need to get rid of these clowns ASAP so they can sit their candy a$$es at home. Disgusting style of basketball and nothing but constant complaining from the players/organization and their fan base. 

13 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

You guys are not watching the right thing. You are watching where harden lands and not where he should have landed. Green is standing in his normal landing zone, that’s the point. You can’t  possibly blame someone for that when the other team has been getting away with cheap shots the entire game. 

Harden is well behind the three point line. Where exactly is Draymond supposed to stand?

THE MAN IS FLOPPING BEFORE GREEN EVEN TOUCHES HIM. This would have been embarrassing if it was called. Since when is this a natural jump shot? Who shoots like this? So he starts falling before anyone even touches him and then kicks his feet out? Unbelievable how some still think this was a missed call. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Rockets are pathetic........Seriously pathetic. Did anyone read the article on The Athletic from Sam Amick? 

Dubs need to get rid of these clowns ASAP so they can sit their candy a$$es at home. Disgusting style of basketball and nothing but constant complaining from the players/organization and their fan base. 

I don't have the athletic, what did the article say? 

48 minutes ago, N4L said:

I don't have the athletic, what did the article say? 

Basically how the Rockets have done research that shows the Warriors get away with the most stuff and last year they were screwed out of like 90 potential points or some crap. 

Their fan base definitely takes after their front office/organization.

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The difference is that no offensive player gets called for the push off unless he fully extends his arm. It’s one of the few consistent calls they make. 

And other offensive players don't get nearly as many soft touch calls as Harden. Imagine how many points Curry would score if they called a foul every time he was touched while driving.

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Basically how the Rockets have done research that shows the Warriors get away with the most stuff and last year they were screwed out of like 90 potential points or some crap. 

Their fan base definitely takes after their front office/organization.

Yeah, it was a long whinefest. It discussed their data-driven approach to throwing temper tantrums for calls. They abuse the system and want the refs to reward them even more for it.

Archived