> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

35 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Just watched Pittman's All-22 targets... Think he will be a very good WR2. Ability to win downfield, solid out of his breaks, good hands, big time back shoulder threat, great character & good teammate.

I'm a Pittman fan as well. Let him and JJ battle it out for that X position. I think that'd be a nice competition.

10 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I have a feeling wrs are going to fall a bit and we should be able to jump cowboys and get one of the 3

I doubt it. The reason the FA WR market moved so slow is because most of these teams are going to draft someone.

38 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:
1 hour ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Just watched Pittman's All-22 targets... Think he will be a very good WR2. Ability to win downfield, solid out of his breaks, good hands, big time back shoulder threat, great character & good teammate.

I'm a Pittman fan as well. Let him and JJ battle it out for that X position. I think that'd be a nice competition.

Uh, no. Pittman is a poor mans Gandy-Golden. His routes are crap, his feet are average at best (add those two up, you get no separation in the NFL), and being a pac-12 WR, he's going to struggle mightily against press coverage. Taking Pittman is basically re-drafting JJ. Pac-12 WR's and CB's are usually fools gold.

Edited by Jeezla

Some 3 round mock I saw

1st Jefferson 

2nd Noah Igbinoghene Auburn CB (I like his upside, played a lot of man, track background, return ability if that will still be a part of the game) 

3rd Jack Driscoll Auburn (a name I haven't heard mocked to us) RT that can kick inside. 

45 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I doubt it. The reason the FA WR market moved so slow is because most of these teams are going to draft someone.

Doesn’t mean in round 1... heard jets are leaning towards tackle, 49ers are leaning Dt and might trade up for brown if he falls, or take Kinlaw, raiders I can see Henderson and then wideout at 19. 

19 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Some 3 round mock I saw

1st Jefferson 

2nd Noah Igbinoghene Auburn CB (I like his upside, played a lot of man, track background, return ability if that will still be a part of the game) 

3rd Jack Driscoll Auburn (a name I haven't heard mocked to us) RT that can kick inside. 

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Igbinoghene should be a slot CB. I think he could be really good there, but he doesn't turn around his head, like at all, for me to feel comfortable about him outside. I see him getting penalized a lot.

So what your saying is this mock has us talking a nickel corner when we have 7, a RT who probably wont be able to be a swing guy if they want to kick him inside and cant play center? Did they just want to make the Jefferson pick look better? 

10 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Doesn’t mean in round 1... heard jets are leaning towards tackle, 49ers are leaning Dt and might trade up for brown if he falls, or take Kinlaw, raiders I can see Henderson and then wideout at 19. 

Doesn't mean they can't take OL/DL, then trade back into the 1st/early 2nd, and take a WR. 10 wr's will probably get drafted in the first 64 picks. They might slide out of round 1, but they will mostly be gone by our 2nd round pick, and Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs will definitely be gone by pick 21. Mims, Jefferson, Reagor, Shenault could slide to the 2nd, but the top 3 WR's aren't sliding to us, no matter how many times it happens in a TDN draft.

Edited by Jeezla

34 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

So what your saying is this mock has us talking a nickel corner when we have 7, a RT who probably wont be able to be a swing guy if they want to kick him inside and cant play center? Did they just want to make the Jefferson pick look better? 

LOL. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Uh, no. Pittman is a poor mans Gandy-Golden. His routes are crap, his feet are average at best (add those two up, you get no separation in the NFL), and being a pac-12 WR, he's going to struggle mightily against press coverage. Taking Pittman is basically re-drafting JJ. Pac-12 WR's and CB's are usually fools gold.

U love to pimp AGG anytime you can lol. I like AGG as well. My gf's dad was almost his agent, actually.

55 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Doesn't mean they can't take OL/DL, then trade back into the 1st/early 2nd, and take a WR. 10 wr's will probably get drafted in the first 64 picks. They might slide out of round 1, but they will mostly be gone by our 2nd round pick, and Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs will definitely be gone by pick 21. Mims, Jefferson, Reagor, Shenault could slide to the 2nd, but the top 3 WR's aren't sliding to us, no matter how many times it happens in a TDN draft.

I said sliding down and getting one with a trade up Infront of cowboys. I think one gets past the broncos

Who are your favorite realistic targets for all the Eagles regardless of round for position of need?

Backup QB- Anthony Gordon

RB- AJ Dillion, Patrick Taylor Jr, Ke'Shawn Vaughn

WR- Henry Ruggs, Jalen Reagor, Denzel Mims,  Laviska Shenault, Quartney Davis, Van Jefferson, James Proche, Devin Duvernay

T- Justin Herron, Ben Bartch, Matthew Peart

G/C- Nick Harris, Jake Hanson

DE- Jonathan Greenard, I really am not loving many EDGE players in a realistic spot where the Eagles might draft him 

LB- Akeem Davis Gaither, Troy Dye, David Woodward, Justin Strnad

CB- Kristian Fulton, Troy Pride Jr, AJ Terrell, Reggie Robinson

S- Jeremy Chinn, K'Von Wallace, Terrance Burgess, Harrison Hand (yes at S not at CB) 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Who are your favorite realistic targets for all the Eagles regardless of round for position of need?

Backup QB- Anthony Gordon, Steven Montez

RB- Perine, Patrick Taylor

WR- Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Mims, Reagor, Shenault, Hamler, Aiyuk, Higgins, V. Jefferson, Duvernay, Quartney Davis, Claypool, Tyler Johnson, Darnell Mooney, Golden-Gandy, Proche

T- Hakeem Adenji, Justin Herron

G/C- Hennessey, Bredeson, Biadasz, Onwenu, Kyle Murphy, Jake Hanson

DE- Jabari Zuniga, Alton Robinson, Jonathan Garvin

LB- Willie Gay Jr., Troy Dye, David Woodward, Justin Strnad

CB- Kristian Fulton, Troy Pride Jr, AJ Terrell, Darnay Holmes, Essang Bassey, Harrison Hand*, Reggie Robinson

S- Grant Delpit, Antoine Winfield Jr., Jeremy Chinn, Kyle Dugger, K'Von Wallace, Harrison Hand*, Tanner Muse*

Backup QB- James Morgan, Nate Stanley 

RB- Perine, McFarland, Dillon, Vaughn 

WR- Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Jefferson, Reagor, Shenault, Higgins, Aiyuk, Pittman, Claypool, Tyler Johnson, KJ Hill, Cephus, Hodgins 

T- Hakeem Adneiji, Trey Adams

G/C- Solomn Kindley, Jake Hanson, Darryl Williams 

DE- Oluwole Betiku, Trevis Gipson

LB- Troy Dye, Logan Wilson, David Woodward, 

CB- CJ Henderson, Trevon Diggs, Darnay Holmes, Reggie Robinson

S- Delpit, Chinn, Dugger, Gilman, Reed, Blackmon