> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

17 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

After listening to the latest Kist and Solak show, I am now totally against Jefferson at any pick really. I am against drafting a slot WR in general the entire draft. All receivers we take should be X or someone who can be used as a Z. Give it a listen.

You don't need to listen to a podcast to come to this conclusion. Just look at our roster.

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:
18 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

After listening to the latest Kist and Solak show, I am now totally against Jefferson at any pick really. I am against drafting a slot WR in general the entire draft. All receivers we take should be X or someone who can be used as a Z. Give it a listen.

You don't need to listen to a podcast to come to this conclusion. Just look at our roster.

True, 

But it was nice to hear at least one of the dozen eagles shows display some critical thinking.
They've been weirdly off the mark with Jefferson and I don't get why.

15 minutes ago, nlesthought said:
25 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Any subbed to The Atheltic?

They have some different WR rankings for the Eagles. 

Like? I tried to look, wasn't interested in signing up 

Its...

1. Jeudy
  2. Ceedee
  3. Ruggs
  4. Jefferson
  5. Reagor
  6. Shenault
  7. Higgins
  8. Hamler
  9. Aiyuk
  10. Mims

But reading through their reasonings, and having listened to them talk about the draft before, I don't really go to those guys for prospect analysis.
They are much more gut reaction and group think with the draft. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Its...

1. Jeudy
  2. Ceedee
  3. Ruggs
  4. Jefferson
  5. Reagor
  6. Shenault
  7. Higgins
  8. Hamler
  9. Aiyuk
  10. Mims

But reading through their reasonings, and having listened to them talk about the draft before, I don't really go to those guys for prospect analysis.
They are much more gut reaction and group think with the draft. 

I just subbed because I'm bored out of my mind but I think they nailed Hamler and Mims right on.

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I just subbed because I'm bored out of my mind but I think they nailed Hamler and Mims right on.

I just scrolled through to write up the list for you guys.
I'll go back and read them. Just in general from listening to BWF I've never thought they were particularly interested in digging deep into the tape on guys.
Kist and Solak are really the only Philly podcasters who do that. Caplan and Mosher on Inside the Birds will give you sourced scouting.
The rest of them are arm chair scouts like us, and I know at least with a lot of you...we watch a lot of these guys. So I don't particularly value their input beyond maybe wanting to do a recheck on guys.

23 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I just scrolled through to write up the list for you guys.
I'll go back and read them. Just in general from listening to BWF I've never thought they were particularly interested in digging deep into the tape on guys.
Kist and Solak are really the only Philly podcasters who do that. Caplan and Mosher on Inside the Birds will give you sourced scouting.
The rest of them are arm chair scouts like us, and I know at least with a lot of you...we watch a lot of these guys. So I don't particularly value their input beyond maybe wanting to do a recheck on guys.

I've been listening to way too many podcasts lately so they all kind of blend together but one of them suggested taking KJ Hamler at 21 over Justin Jefferson and that immediately changed my opinion on the whole podcast - was that the Kist and Solak one?