> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

17 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I've seen hall in the first in some mocks i took him because he was still there in the tdn mock. 

I'm mostly just trying to take different names. To see different scenarios. 

Oh yeah, if they are there they are there ha. Just want to know the story with that. Haven’t looked into him much yet, I don’t think I can evaluate CBS all that well honestly. Heard he dropped off, but wondering if it’s just another one of these guys the draft community sours on mostly because of exposure.

been seeing a lot of different combos on TDN recently 

Did a couple too

1.fesNnu6.jpg
Would be stoked. Top safety, one of my favorite WRs in Mims...with getting a utility guy in Van Jefferson to complement him. Some good traits guys at positions that we could use the talented depth with + potential.

oACCz1y.jpg

A lot of the same guys, but we miss out on a true burner. Let’s pretend for this one they ditched Alshon, signed a CB and LB to start. Ticked off most of the boxes. AG-G won’t last that long but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

3.JMzB3vo.jpg

Wanted to start this with an awesome prospect at a position we won’t take in Queen. Got Mims again, a center to slide in If they believe Kelce is done sooner than later. Fotu is a big dude with a step, solid 3rd guy potentially. DD needs devolved but has speed. Some niche DBs that could find a role here.

4. KOryVEh.jpg

This one has a lot of the same guys/kinds of guys, but made it so @Danger wouldn’t be triggered with all the McKinney picks haha.

I like Mims as a Jeffrey/JJAW replacement rounds 3-5, I haven’t seen enough of him as a route runner to think he will help us outside of that X. I like multi-dimensional players guys we can move around create mismatches. 

If Higgins runs and he’s anywhere close to lamb I’d pick him over Lamb. Lamb seems to have some water weight on, I swear I saw listings where he was closer to 180...I’d be surprised if Lamb runs the 40 with that added weight 

29 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I like Mims as a Jeffrey/JJAW replacement rounds 3-5, I haven’t seen enough of him as a route runner to think he will help us outside of that X. I like multi-dimensional players guys we can move around create mismatches. 

If Higgins runs and he’s anywhere close to lamb I’d pick him over Lamb. Lamb seems to have some water weight on, I swear I saw listings where he was closer to 180...I’d be surprised if Lamb runs the 40 with that added weight 

Mims isn't really an X guy.

21 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

21 Tee Higgins, WR

53 Brandon Aiyuk, WR

85 Kyle Dugger, S

117 David Woodward, LB

148 Yasir Durant, IOL

150 Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR

170 Jonathan Garvin, EDGE

You guys down?? 😂

giphy.gif
even if I do like most of it,

Tee in the first is an auto- L from me my friend

• Like 1

Idk I think Higgins is worthy of a 1st round pick, especially if he runs a nice 40 this week.

Obviously would rather trade up for Ruggs, Jeudy or Lamb though.

I was basically teasing at the idea of legitimately drafting 3 WR's lol. Also assuming we get a CB in Free Agency which seems concrete at this point.

1. Lamb
2. Jeudy

3. Reagor
4. Ruggs
5. Higgins

6. Hamler
7. Aiyuk
8. Shenault
9. J. Jefferson

10. Mims
11. V. Jefferson

12. Tyler Johnson