> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You know someone I wouldn't mind for us that probably wouldn't happen? 

Patrick Queen

And... I know before you guys freak out and say "WR only!!!"

Just imagine if we sign Byron Jones and get say Denzel Mims in the 2nd round.

Getting a player like Queen that has the athleticism he does to help man the middle would be huge.

He's also young as hell. Doesn't turn 21 until August!

We would have just added an outside weapon with a great catch radius that can make up for when Wentz throws those high balls, a really good corner that fits, and an athletic freak to LB that we've really never had... closest thing to Queen we've had is Jordan Hicks and he could never stay healthy.

Would love it but I highly doubt Mims falls to us round 2 unless he interviews awful and if we move up for Queen we probably wouldn't have the picks to make that move. 

29 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Would love it but I highly doubt Mims falls to us round 2 unless he interviews awful and if we move up for Queen we probably wouldn't have the picks to make that move. 

100% against moving up for a LB unless Simmons plummets, and even then, you may as well play him in Malcolms role.

52 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

This is the kind of god awful draft howie would do in real life.

Incredibly gross and nauseatingly accurate. 

Almost exactly like a “this is a Howie” mock I did the other day...except Nick Harris instead of Hennessy (like both as Centers though)

Just now, Kiltman said:

Almost exactly like a “this is a Howie” mock I did the other day...except Nick Harris instead of Hennessy (like both as Centers though)

I would just love to used a first round pick on another DE that will get 5 sacks in his good years.

Patrick Queen is not worth a 1st. He might be worth our 2nd. He's a lesser Roquan Smith. I really like him as a WLB, but I'd rather have Malik Harrison in the late 2nd/Early 3rd or Logan Wilson in the 3rd/4th, because they can play MLB.

Edited by Jeezla

44 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I would just love to used a first round pick on another DE that will get 5 sacks in his good years.

But He’s “such a grinder though, tough...good lockerroom guy. Good motor...Keeps getting after the passer.” Guy....we all love those guys, right?

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

This is the kind of god awful draft howie would do in real life.

Incredibly gross and nauseatingly accurate. 

My favorite part was where he listed 6 WR who he thinks will be there in Round 2 — and gives the Eagles the worst one.  Hamler would be an interesting gadget player, but if the Eagles actually left Mims, Shenault, and Aiyuk on the board to take him I would turn off the TV and be too depressed to watch the remainder of the draft.

TDN is spitting out like the same stuff every time so tried something Slightly different...figured going back to the “let’s get Carson an offense to play in” was a good way to go

Yp2EvR8.jpg
we take Darnay Holmes (CB) with the 3rd comp and Leki Fotu (DT) with the 4th comp.

Take Reagor there if he falls or Hamler in the 2nd.

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

TDN is spitting out like the same stuff every time so tried something Slightly different...figured going back to the “let’s get Carson an offense to play in” was a good way to go

Yp2EvR8.jpg
we take Darnay Holmes (CB) with the 3rd comp and Leki Fotu (DT) with the 4th comp.

Take Reagor there if he falls or Hamler in the 2nd.

Would hate to draft Mims at 21 highest is 2nd

Everyone keeps talking about how deep the receiver position is and the number of OTs/QBs pushing these WRs down the board. 

I think tiers 2 and 3 are so closely graded. Deep speed maybe the difference maker. If I'm Reagor I'm running again on TCU's pro day. 

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

But He’s “such a grinder though, tough...good lockerroom guy. Good motor...Keeps getting after the passer.” Guy....we all love those guys, right?

Another athletically limited player. That sounds a lot like something we would do.

• Like 1