> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

Assuming we get a new DC, bring us the Marcus Peters. He's probably going to win a ring with the Ravens this year though, and Jimmy Smith is also scheduled to be a FA, so wouldn't be surprising to see the Ravens re-sign Peters and let Jimmy walk. Also, if somehow Schwartz keeps his job, and he probably will because we're idiots, then hell no to Marcus Peters. He would get roasted with Jim as DC.

Edited by Jeezla

Just did a quick 4 round on TDN mock simlulator with full expectations to take only corners and receivers but some guys fell.

1. Derrick Brown DT

2. Curtis Weaver DE

3. Jeff Gladney Cb

4. Antoine Winfield Jr. S

Obviously I doubt Brown falls to us but I mean if he does you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. 

Edited by ninjapirate

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Just did a quick 4 round on TDN mock simlulator with full expectations to take only corners and receivers but some guys fell.

1. Derrick Brown DT

2. Curtis Weaver DE

3. Jeff Gladney Cb

4. Antoine Winfield Jr. S

Obviously I doubt Brown falls to us but I mean if he does you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. 

Every time I do the draft, somehow Derrick Brown manages to fall that far, but in reality I can't see it happening. He's a top 5 prospect easy.

2 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Pass on Hamler early, he's a slot guy only. We need speed on the outside. 

He can play the outside. Not as well. We need speed in general. If he's the best player available at pick 40-45 (whenever it may be) we should take him.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Anybody think JJ's presence on the roster will keep us from making multiple significant moves at WR this off-season? We need 5 legitimate starting caliber receivers based on what has happened this year.

It’ll hopefully make us get ones that can get open with speed and/or agility, so he’ll help there

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <