> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

27 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Who would you rather have in a rotation with Miles next year if you had to pick one of these guys?

A.J. Dillon
Zack Moss
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Chuba Hubbard

Also:
Who would you rather have?

Kristian Fulton or C.J. Henderson or Trevon Diggs?
Jaylon Johnson or AJ Terrell?
Jeff Gladney or Shaun Wade?
Shenault or Higgins or Ruggs?
Gabriel Davis or Denzel Mims or Antonio Gandy-Golden?
Reagor or Aiyuk?
Devin Duvernay or KJ Hamler?
Justin Jefferson or DeVonta Smith?
Isaiah Hodgins or Bryan Edwards or Michael Pittman Jr.?
Jordan Mack or Jordyn Brooks?
Kenneth Murray or Dylan Moses?
Antoine Winfield Jr. or Xavier McKinney?
Isiah Simmons at LB or Grant Delpit at S?
Curtis Weaver or Carlos Basham?
Hamsah Nasirildeen or Kyle Dugger?
Nick Harris or Matt Hennessy?

Edwards-Helaire - Different style RB would pair nicely

Kristian Fulton all day, i said before to take TreDavius White and Got laughed at. Hes been a top 3 corner since hes been in the league. LSU=DBU and Fulton is the real deal

next 2 pick betweens not fully viewed yet

Shenault i like but dont wanna use a 1st on any of those WRs

Gandy Golden is the value pick imo prolly only cost a 3rd or 4th as well

Reagor i like

Hamler is my defacto #1 player i want. Reminds me of Tyreek Hill and is straight electric

Jefferson im ok with, not high on either

next 3 picks not sure on, all are up and down and some have injury issues, insert sidney jones

Antoine Winfield

Simmons or Delpit, its such a hard choice, both would be amazing to get. However with how weak we are with LB give me simmons. 

carlos basham

last 2 dont kniw

my top 5 players i want:

Simmons

Delpit

Fulton

Hamler

Gandy Golden

• Like 1

It’s time to go young at the wr position. This season shows it takes Wentz some time to build confidence in his wideouts. He has confidence in Ertz and that’s about it. We need to invest in one round one and that should be Lamb even if we have to move up and get him. It’s worth it. We have our Rb , Te of the future now we need his wrs Wentz can grow with and have a steady group of wrs for the first time in his career. What would I do? Give Amari Cooper 18 mill a year, and draft Lamb or ruggs. We were interested in Cooper before he was traded to Oakland. It’s worth it since he’s still young and he’s proven to be someone a Qb can rely on. Djax will come back also for his last year. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

It’s time to go young at the wr position. This season shows it takes Wentz some time to build confidence in his wideouts. He has confidence in Ertz and that’s about it. We need to invest in one round one and that should be Lamb even if we have to move up and get him. It’s worth it. We have our Rb , Te of the future now we need his wrs Wentz can grow with and have a steady group of wrs for the first time in his career. What would I do? Give Amari Cooper 18 mill a year, and draft Lamb or ruggs. We were interested in Cooper before he was traded to Oakland. It’s worth it since he’s still young and he’s proven to be someone a Qb can rely on. Djax will come back also for his last year. 

Cooper isn't going anywhere. Dallas traded too much for him. They will tag Dak and re-sign Cooper.

16 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Cooper isn't going anywhere. Dallas traded too much for him. They will tag Dak and re-sign Cooper.

We will see, jerry has been playing this very bad with contracts. Cowboys are horrible with negotiations and always wait and then there value raises. Cooper will test free agency and I would offer him 18 mill and make cowboys top that. They haven’t even talked to cooper about an extension yet according to reports. They have so many free agents, which they will have to pay top dollar to keep since they waited until they hit free agency. 

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

When was the last time Dallas lost anyone they wanted to retain? Player or coach? Yeah, don´t dream. 

With the rise in the cap they will be able to sign all of their free agents. 

DeMarco Murray? lul (queue Matts coming in here to say they didn't even want him)

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

When was the last time Dallas lost anyone they wanted to retain? Player or coach? Yeah, don´t dream. 

With the rise in the cap they will be able to sign all of their free agents. 

All of there talent is basically recent and they’re top heavy now. What I’m saying is they wait so long and there market price is at an all time high. They could’ve saved 4 mill a year if they signed Lawrence a year earlier. Same goes with Dak and Cooper. I give howie credit when it comes to resigning his own players and I know he would never franchise tag a player twice like the cowboys would. It’s ridiculous cowboys haven’t given Dak his long term yet. I’m sure cowboys would love to have cooper dak Byron Jones Robert Quinn back but they won’t be able to, they put themselves in this position by waiting.

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

the dumb thing that doug does every snap where the receivers runs across the backfield and might be pitched to would actually be really dangerous if the receiver was ruggs. 

McShay's description has him as a Tyreek Hill type of WR if in the Eagles Offense. He needs work with route running but that you can't teach 4.3 speed/agility!