2020 NFL Draft Discussion

CWood21

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It all started when I was seven years old and walked in on my parents having sex in a positon that I would later learned to be called "The Jackhammer".

I'm glad you learned that later on.

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The IDL are killing me. 

I'm glad I don't work for the Packers right now because I'm pretty sure I would be looking like this trying to figure out how to trade up for Kinlaw:

Pepe Silvia | Know Your Meme

Josh Jones is the dream pick at this point for me. 

Enough with the Tiger King memes guys

Just now, beekay414 said:

Did I? Hold on, lemme slam this beer and get to the harder stuff.

I'm legit trying to get down the block to get more beer so i can buy a bottle too and I keep finding another old *** fridge beer. It's like a magical fridge. It's like that old bud light commerical. Its like Narnia or whatever the **** that was that I didnt see

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It was 5 years late when Marcy (big nockers) Brittnacher  took him behind the bleachers and showed him what it was

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Why? Why are you the way you are?

We also wanted to chime in on this. 

Just now, Norm said:

I'm legit trying to get down the block to get more beer so i can buy a bottle too and I keep finding another old *** fridge beer. It's like a magical fridge. It's like that old bud light commerical. Its like Narnia or whatever the **** that was that I didnt see

Ha, I bought a bunch of stuff yesterday and got pretty ****ty last night. Didn't intend to but wasn't a good day so...

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It was 5 years late when Marcy (big nockers) Brittnacher  took him behind the bleachers and showed him what it was

I feel like there's a lot to unpack here and I'm too drunk to do so at the moment, but I'll be back for this when I wake up tomorrow!!!

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

High key, the best superbowl commercial ever.

And i'm going to use a phrase that should never be used on the internet: "And it's not even close"

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I feel like there's a lot to unpack here and I'm too drunk to do so at the moment, but I'll be back for this when I wake up tomorrow!!!

you pretending this is now how it went down?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Tha'ts ******* Always Sunny you uncultured heretic degeneratea.d

lmao I know what the **** it is. I prob have the FF record for IASIP references here.

It was a joke bc EVERYONE on earth is using it for Carole Baskin for Tiger King.

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

nah do it now

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I just spit my drink all over my monitor lmao

**** you my ****s way funnier than him.

Also I love we're all drinking and at the same time as we **** post all of the draft thread lol

• Like 1