Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

5 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

How has Sydal been valuable? I’m sure backstage he has been but how many of those guys do you need? 

Really? Ethan Page comes off to me as one of the biggest actors out there. Maybe I just think that because of his YouTube content. He’s someone with potential but needs to cut the goofy sh** out, because when he does go serious, it doesn’t hit. I also think Lambert is overrated. He’s just taking Cornette’s stuff with terrible delivery. 

As many as you want. What's wrong with having different wrestlers rotate? They don't make these guys sit in catering.

15 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dynamite rating down huge.

Kahns booking has been horrible over the past couple months. With Pages surprise return the perfect cheery on top to showcase his amateur hour fantasy booking style. This sunken rating was well earned.

It went against the MLB playoffs. Staying over a mill was a win. 

15 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dynamite rating down huge.

Kahns booking has been horrible over the past couple months. With Pages surprise return the perfect cheery on top to showcase his amateur hour fantasy booking style. This sunken rating was well earned.

What are your gripes against the booking as of late and specifically against the Hangman decision? The crowd went insane , it makes sense. Idk how you can hate on it. 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What are your gripes against the booking as of late and specifically against the Hangman decision? The crowd went insane , it makes sense. Idk how you can hate on it. 

Theyve spent a year teasing these 2. Last time had huge buildup with Dark Order in Page corner. This time he pops up out of nowhere, spends 5 mins beating up guys thats been beaten for 20 mins and rolls in a ppv as contender.

Last week. Had that massive joke of a match where a 150lb cruiser took 20 mins of punishment from a 280lber. Sells nothing and grabs a title. This is Kahns booking. He has his little man syndrome and it shows in the product.

Then CM Punk. Get this so called massive grab. Able to push the hype for 2 shows. And it fizzles away. Cause you take this star. And put him with midcarders. Midcarders hes not beating in 15 mins.

Kahns only been doing this a couple years. And he is better than a lot of guys thats been doing it their whole lives. Its just right now. He does have a ways to go, some more to learn. So its not like Im strait up trying to bash the guy. Hes growing as a booker and hope it continues.

21 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Theyve spent a year teasing these 2. Last time had huge buildup with Dark Order in Page corner. This time he pops up out of nowhere, spends 5 mins beating up guys thats been beaten for 20 mins and rolls in a ppv as contender.

Last week. Had that massive joke of a match where a 150lb cruiser took 20 mins of punishment from a 280lber. Sells nothing and grabs a title. This is Kahns booking. He has his little man syndrome and it shows in the product.

Then CM Punk. Get this so called massive grab. Able to push the hype for 2 shows. And it fizzles away. Cause you take this star. And put him with midcarders. Midcarders hes not beating in 15 mins.

Kahns only been doing this a couple years. And he is better than a lot of guys thats been doing it their whole lives. Its just right now. He does have a ways to go, some more to learn. So its not like Im strait up trying to bash the guy. Hes growing as a booker and hope it continues.

What’s wrong with the long term build? I think it’s great he’s not hot shotting every big match he can. That’s a good thing. With Kenny and Punk. Save the big Punk matches for the specials / ppvs. 

And if you’re upset that Sammy beat Miro because he’s smaller, there’s another brand you can watch where talentless big men get pushed. 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What’s wrong with the long term build? I think it’s great he’s not hot shotting every big match he can. That’s a good thing. With Kenny and Punk. Save the big Punk matches for the specials / ppvs. 

And if you’re upset that Sammy beat Miro because he’s smaller, there’s another brand you can watch where talentless big men get pushed. 

Nothing to do with Sammy being smaller. At one point he took 4 Rainmakers and turned the 5th into a Canadian Destroyer. Time and time again that match, hed flat out nosell and pull something off. With the moves Miro was using. That match should have lasted 7 mins.

I wont even put that on Sammy or his size. Cause hes not the one to booked that video game level disaster. Kahn did.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Nothing to do with Sammy being smaller. At one point he took 4 Rainmakers and turned the 5th into a Canadian Destroyer. Time and time again that match, hed flat out nosell and pull something off. With the moves Miro was using. That match should have lasted 7 mins.

I wont even put that on Sammy or his size. Cause hes not the one to booked that video game level disaster. Kahn did.

I get that. The talent do too much in matches. That’s not a TK thing, that’s a talent and the agents. I’m not a fan of Young Bucks style of matches , but a few on the show is fine with me. And it could be worse, could be boring. 

On 10/9/2021 at 5:59 PM, Rainmaker90 said:

I want this company to be profitable and I want the most talented guys getting the most tv time.

Bobby Fish is talented. Dude sold Sammy's gts better than anyone I can remember. Can't really imagine he costs much.  I think Khan rotating fresh faces in those spots has been successful.

4 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Bobby Fish is talented. Dude sold Sammy's gts better than anyone I can remember. Can't really imagine he costs much.  I think Khan rotating fresh faces in those spots has been successful.

They have a full roster of guys who can work. They didn’t need a mid 40s uncharismatic guy who isn’t going to move the needle.