Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So they aren't going to replace Rey's spot apparently. Lame.

I don't necessarily expect it, but I could see Roman/Heyman using that an excuse to have them book Solo/Cody for N1 of Mania if Roman's defending a title on each of the two nights.

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Predictable but right decision 

Star making loss by Walter, and Cody headlining wrestlemania. Job well done i think, even if 99.9% of people assumed/knew Cody was taking it.
Lots of fun square offs with the heavy-hitters. Some interesting quick eliminations with Brock and Edge. One of the better rumble matches from start to finish, imo.
that logan and Ricochet spot was sick.

4 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

I don't necessarily expect it, but I could see Roman/Heyman using that an excuse to have them book Solo/Cody for N1 of Mania if Roman's defending a title on each of the two nights.

I saw it as a perfect opportunity, if they were serious about SCSA/Rock coming back, for Cody to have thought he won and they announce it but Adam Pearce comes out and says "since Rey Mysterio was unable to compete tonight as an entrant to the Royal Rumble, Cody Rhodes, there's one more contestant left" and then you hear glass shatter or "if you smell!!!!!" Think that would've been the only suitable way to not have Cody win it.

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

also like 95% positive Kofi botched his elimination again

No doubt. I don't think Woods was set up yet when Kofi was in the air. Cole kept saying that Kofi was safe because only one foot hit the floor. I think they just bagged it at that point though.