Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

13 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Gotta imagine Rusev, Logan and the Revival have already been in talks with the evps 

ok maybe not logan yet but they should pounce on her.

Rather see Purazzo. She would be the best in ring female on that roster IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Ain't no reason there can't be both of them. It ain't like that division is stacked. 

True enough. I have been jonsing for more Deonna forever. She is unique, great in the ring, and solid on the mic if not good. Was happy to see her get more time, but figured it was only because she was a willing body. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

True enough. I have been jonsing for more Deonna forever. She is unique, great in the ring, and solid on the mic if not good. Was happy to see her get more time, but figured it was only because she was a willing body. 

I'm a fan, I've seen her at beyond shows before she was a jobber on NXT. Same with Tessa, funny how that works. I actually hadn't even seen that Purrazzo had been released to be honest 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I'm a fan, I've seen her at beyond shows before she was a jobber on NXT. Same with Tessa, funny how that works. I actually hadn't even seen that Purrazzo had been released to be honest 

she tweeted, no official announcement form the E

I see ryder, Lio, rusev, and the revival going to aew as of now, maybe ec3 but i think he will just be a mid card heel if he goes. I think Purrazzo would be a great change for the women there, i never have been a fan of logan so idk if she would thrive there. The club gotta go back to njpw, drake will probably go back to impact or maybe the indies, Rowan is a interesting one, i see them bringing him back after the pandemic is over. And the rest either go to the indies or retire in the case of curt hawkins

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

AEW - Zack, EC3, Gallows & Anderson, Rusev, Deonna and would take Rowan in the role he played for DB.

NWA - Bennett, Logan, Revival

That fits best for my taste. Id pair Zack and Spears as a team to get them air time.

rather see Ryder retire. Not a fan of his. Not saying he is a bad wrestler, just have no interest in him. 

The Revival would be a good fit with NWA but I think AEW is a virtual lock with all the teasing over the years. 

47 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

rather see Ryder retire. Not a fan of his. Not saying he is a bad wrestler, just have no interest in him. 

The Revival would be a good fit with NWA but I think AEW is a virtual lock with all the teasing over the years. 

Zack can be a great asset in the mic dept when turned loose from a script. And the AEW tag division badly needs guys of size.

Revival is a lock for AEW but I dont like the fit. Or like them as far as that goes. In NWA I could buy into the act a bit. But not in a division The Bucks are in creative control of.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Zack can be a great asset in the mic dept when turned loose from a script. And the AEW tag division badly needs guys of size.

Revival is a lock for AEW but I dont like the fit. Or like them as far as that goes. In NWA I could buy into the act a bit. But not in a division The Bucks are in creative control of.

What act are you referring to?