Prospect X/Drew Forbes/Job Stealer of Desmond Harrison

mistakey

48 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Harrison is a tackle and a pure LT prospect. He can play RT but is not the power RT type. He doesn't have the play traits or body type to play LG/RG.

Drew Forbes much like Austin Corbett is absolutely in no way a LT or RT prospect at the next level despite being only a tackle in college. Forbes doesn't have the feet or agility to play tackle. Forbes is a move and pull guard likely to end up on the left-side. Corbett is not effective at pulling but hhe's a heads up power guard well suited for the right side. In my mind, Corbett's best position is still as a mauler Center but will likely be okay at RG.

Son sit down and let me give it to you straight.

One of two situations is occurring here and neither are ok.

The first is you’re talking out your arse as you’ve never seen Drew Forbes play a game in you life.

The second is you have seen Drew Forbes play extensively and know what you’re talking about.  This is even worse. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Son sit down and let me give it to you straight.

One of two situations is occurring here and neither are ok.

The first is you’re talking out your arse as you’ve never seen Drew Forbes play a game in you life.

The second is you have seen Drew Forbes play extensively and know what you’re talking about.  This is even worse. 

I never heard of Drew Forbes at the time he was drafted. Since then, I've watched 2 games and a snaps highlights package. On that basis, I have formed my opinion that he's definitely not a LT but a nice move Left Guard prospect.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I never heard of Drew Forbes at the time he was drafted. Since then, I've watched 2 games and a snaps highlights package. On that basis, I have formed my opinion that he's definitely not a LT but a nice move Left Guard prospect.

So cut bitonio?  🤔

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Robinson won’t play RT. Dude has literally played on the left side of the OL his entire career.  Played LT his entire Hs career, played LT his entire college career, and has been a LT and LG in the NFL. He will not transition to the right side. He is a decent LT, he wont be able to just flip and be a decent RT. Way to much muscle memory to over come and to basically reinvent himself. 

At best Forbes looks like he could be a stud RT with his ability to just straight Maul ppl in the run game. He could be great at LT. He looks like he could potentially be a plug and play at RT

Dorsey said he could play all 5 positions.  If he makes it this leads me to think center, rt, or if Robinson doesnt prove it, lt.  I think they develop him this year kind of like corbett last year.  Where he plays depends on of tretter hubbard or robinson leaves.

2 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

So cut bitonio?  🤔

Lol... Exactly. Good times.

" We have Mychal Kendricks, Jamie Collins, Christian Kirksey, and Joe Schobert we are set at LB and should trade one now that Kendricks is a starter." -- 2018 Pre-Season Guy

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I-dont-believe-you.gif 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Why the hell has there been so much trade bitinio talk recently it’s asinine 

Were not trading bitonio haha

Giants enquired about him during the OBJ fiasco and Dorsey laughed in their face.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Were not trading bitonio haha

Giants enquired about him during the OBJ fiasco and Dorsey laughed in their face.

Where did you get that? 

I heard shanny loved bitonio and rated him as one of his best zone blocking guards. 

Bitonio could easily ask for a raise if he has another season without injury.