Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

56 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The Breckenridge Cannibals have been offered to @Counselor. He has 24 hours to accept the team or I'll move to the next person on the waiting list.

Poor one out for the lost soul in the collusion chat

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Glen said:

Poor one out for the lost soul in the collusion chat

is Malf okay? I kind of poked fun at it then because I thought he was overreacting and would be back but I realize now that I probably shouldn't have done that. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

is Malf okay? I kind of poked fun at it then because I thought he was overreacting and would be back but I realize now that I probably shouldn't have done that. 

He hasn’t posted anywhere on the forum or in our group chat since all this happened. I think @Adrenaline_Flux said he talked to him right when everything happened and malf said he needed some time away, but as far as I know no one else has been able to talk to him. 

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

He hasn’t posted anywhere on the forum or in our group chat since all this happened. I think @Adrenaline_Flux said he talked to him right when everything happened and malf said he needed some time away, but as far as I know no one else has been able to talk to him. 

damn, hope he's okay

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

He's likely fine. When I spoke to him, he said he was fine in real life and was just upset online so would likely be taking a break from the site.

lol wtf.. People really take the internet serious eh. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. 

4 hours ago, El ramster said:

lol wtf.. People really take the internet serious eh. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. 

rammy if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

rammy if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

FLUx if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

FLUx if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

glen if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trade me juju I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

glen if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trade me juju I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

Swoosh if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now