Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

31 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’m also looking to trade bad players for 1 tag and a draft pick. 

I wouldn't define either as a bad player. Staley is just old, but he's still good in the NFL and in the sim. Peters had a down year in the NFL, but he's only 26 and had two great years the two years prior. I would be shocked if he wasn't a 1st round pick if he hit the draft. I'd gladly keep both, I just don't have the tags to do so. 

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

I wouldn't define either as a bad player. Staley is just old, but he's still good in the NFL and in the sim. Peters had a down year in the NFL, but he's only 26 and had two great years the two years prior. I would be shocked if he wasn't a 1st round pick if he hit the draft. I'd gladly keep both, I just don't have the tags to do so. 

But are either worth 4 tags and a pick?

No

• Like 1

hi.

i admit i overreacted, but most likely to embarrass myself where i would have to log off and distance myself from things and do other things 

i dont think i was actually really mad.

thanks for the game nacho, it was lots of fun

no hard feeling i hope mookie and ipwn (i think i made negative posts toward you). 

really though, i am doing more stuff offline and its all good.

good luck to whomever took over my team and choose your first pick wisely!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Glen said:

But are either worth 4 tags and a pick?

No

It's mainly just the tag. That was the first offer I threw out. I think Peters would be a great gamble a team who isn't built to compete right now and has a tag to spare (letting a less talented player hit the draft). 

Looks like I'm alone in this which is fine, so somebody just give me 1 tag so I can keep my bad player. Maybe @Counselor and I can swap Peters for Wagner. 

Edited by swoosh

51 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hi.

i admit i overreacted, but most likely to embarrass myself where i would have to log off and distance myself from things and do other things 

no hard feeling i hope mookie and ipwn (i think i made negative posts toward you). 

This sounds like a man who wants his team back. You want it back? I know the feeling cus I did this in BDL and regretted giving up the team but Samsel was a nice lad and gave them back. So I’d like to offer the same to you.

7 hours ago, swoosh said:

It's mainly just the tag. That was the first offer I threw out. I think Peters would be a great gamble a team who isn't built to compete right now and has a tag to spare (letting a less talented player hit the draft). 

Looks like I'm alone in this which is fine, so somebody just give me 1 tag so I can keep my bad player. Maybe @Counselor and I can swap Peters for Wagner. 

They'd need 4 tags to spare tho. As they would need to tag peters for 3 tags and pay you a tag as well

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

hi.

I appreciate you, my dude

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Counselor said:

This sounds like a man who wants his team back. You want it back? I know the feeling cus I did this in BDL and regretted giving up the team but Samsel was a nice lad and gave them back. So I’d like to offer the same to you.

no, i behaved badly and wanted to clear things up.

keep the team my good sir :)