49ers Cut thread, scrap signings, final 53 discussion

Forge

6 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

He had a lot of trouble the play book too and just seemed all around overwhelmed 

Ahh, okay. I didn't watch, so I was just basing what I had read by Bucs fans. Given that I'm pretty sure Shanny Jr runs at least a somewhat complicated playbook I think, it may not be the best fit. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ahh, okay. I didn't watch, so I was just basing what I had read by Bucs fans. Given that I'm pretty sure Shanny Jr runs at least a somewhat complicated playbook I think, it may not be the best fit. 

I still believe in him cause I liked his skill set a lot too, just needs to land on the right team who can bring him along with patience. Talent is there though.

As someone else said, all I want to see is Desir added and Greco brought in, allowing us to let Reaser and Beadles go and I'm super stoked with this offseason. From the regime switch, to FA, to the draft and now our roster I'm very pleased with how everything has played out.

Looking through our roster, there are only a few guys I'm not real excited about. Coyle looked bad to me this preseason & Beadles for obvious reasons, but I can understand Beadles. I would have rather we kept Calitro over Coyle though. 

Archived