Blackstar12

Patriots sign WR Dontrelle Inman

Nooooooo.

I've loved him since 2012 and always hoped he'd make his way to Buffalo. Very underrated guy who's has a few issues staying healthy.

He’s a decent 4 I’d say. I was super excited when Chicago got him because I liked what he had to offer but he didn’t stick around long 

I knew with the signing of Funchess, Campbell and Cain returning he’d be the odd man out.

Always liked Inman when he's been on other teams. Super hyped to see him as a Patriot. 

27 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

He'll have his best season yet. Book it.

More than 810 yards and 4 TDs? I seriously doubt he has a chance to do that. 

2 hours ago, TomRalph said:

Always liked Inman when he's been on other teams. Super hyped to see him as a Patriot. 

He’s built to be a Patriot. Epitome of team first guy, that works hard. Good landing spot for him. He’ll contribute on offense, special teams and I would not rule out a possibility as an emergency corner. 

Posted (edited)

Soo the Patriots have Edelman, Harry, Demaryius, Gordon, Dorsett and Inman? Looks like there is going to be some camp cuts.

Everybody knows they are keeping Berrios on the roster so there is a chance 3 of the above are camp cuts.

Edited by AkronsWitness

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Soo the Patriots have Edelman, Harry, Demaryius, Gordon, Dorsett and Inman? Looks like there is going to be some camp cuts.

Everybody knows they are keeping Berrios on the roster so there is a chance 3 of the above are camp cuts.

Gordon wont be ready or allowed to play until at least 4 games into the season.   My guess is that they cut hoyer in Sept and go with two QBs, 6wr, 3TE 9 OL and 5 rb.  for 25 total. with the  but only 24 will count towards the 53 with Gordon on the sidleine. By the time he comes back say 4 games into the season one of the other 5 will be hurt.  HELL, thomas may be on Pup forth first 6 games. 

Edited by patman

Very surprised the Colts let him go.  If the Pats keep him I can see him doing very well for them.

Decent signing?! Good God. If this is a “decent” signing IYO, your WR Corp is bottom of the barrel. Guy wouldn’t even be in the top 8 WR’s for the Bears

3 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Decent signing?! Good God. If this is a “decent” signing IYO, your WR Corp is bottom of the barrel. Guy wouldn’t even be in the top 8 WR’s for the Bears

Congrats.

5 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Yeah, Chicago has an elite receiving corps with Taylor Gabrielle as the number 2 guy.