2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

"The regular season doesn't matter" is a myth that needs to die, ESPECIALLY since now the East gets home court. If they're sans KD they could be down 0-2 headed to Oakland.

I'm really looking forward to that matchup, should it happen. I think we have as good a shot as anyone's had since this dynasty started. Yeah, Cleveland won but that was an insane circumstance that happens once in a generation. This is all house money for me, man. Never in a million years did I think we'd make such a colossal leap in such a short time.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm really looking forward to that matchup, should it happen. I think we have as good a shot as anyone's had since this dynasty started. Yeah, Cleveland won but that was an insane circumstance that happens once in a generation. This is all house money for me, man. Never in a million years did I think we'd make such a colossal leap in such a short time.  

bUt cOaChInG DoEsN'T MaTtEr iN ThE NbA

• Like 1

Jackson to Kerr = dynasty
Kidd to Budenholzer = same???? (let's hope)

Giannis good good but y'all are going to need to be very creative and get real lucky to hold a chunk of the roster together (plus we're getting KD, god has seen my suffering and said it was enough). This year tho y'all are the 2015 Warriors, I already put money down. 

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Giannis good good but y'all are going to need to be very creative and get real lucky to hold a chunk of the roster together (plus we're getting KD, god has seen my suffering and said it was enough). This year tho y'all are the 2015 Warriors, I already put money down. 

Meh, I think we'll keep the core together. These owners seem like they'll be willing to go deep into the luxury tax. We'll lose Mirotic and Hill, obviously, but the rest will still be here. I doubt we don't match Brogdon. 

Also, KD ain't savin' you. It's the Freak's era.

Meh, I think we'll keep the core together. These owners seem like they'll be willing to go deep into the luxury tax. We'll lose Mirotic and Hill, obviously, but the rest will still be here. I doubt we don't match Brogdon. 

Also, KD ain't savin' you. It's the Freak's era.

KD and Kemba against the Freak in the Garden next year is gonna be so god damn lit (let me have my dreams) and I'll see... probably 2 quarters of it before blacking out. Or get banned for calling Dolan a putz.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

"The regular season doesn't matter" is a myth that needs to die, ESPECIALLY since now the East gets home court. If they're sans KD they could be down 0-2 headed to Oakland.

I have a feeling they won't be sans KD. I also have a feeling that they won't be down 2-0.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I hope Golden State wins game 1 without Durant, Durant returns, and then Milwaukee rips off 4 straight.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

It's almost like the regular season tells us a story that shouldn't always be ignored. We were dominant all season and it seems like people are shocked that we're still rolling through the playoffs. We're deep as all get out, we play great team defense, the chemistry is only rivaled by what Golden State has and we have the MVP. There's a reason why we're 70-23 this year. We're really friggin' good and Golden State is going to have to work as hard as they've ever had to for their 3 peat.

Disagree!!!!!  But d00d, THE bucKS haD tHe eaziest schdEDule eVEr111!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!

• Like 1

One thing that's interesting about Coach Bud.  IMO, all the love that Brad Stevens gets, this guy should get it.  Even when he was with the Hawks.... leading that team to the #1 seed and taking them to the ECF.  He got the absolute most out of that Hawks team.  Now in Milwaukee, he has a true superstar and he's getting the absolute most out of this team.  #1 seed and they're playing great freaking ball in the playoffs - living up to the expectations.

Dude is a great coach and one of the best in the business.

Rewatching this game right now...Ilyasova is such an awesome bench piece. Long, really good defender, gives up his body, shoots the 3 well, makes hustle plays...kinda crazy he can’t stick anywhere.

Edit: Wow this man took the most charges in the NBA by a landslide....50 and the next closest was Blake Griffin at 31 and Marc Gasol at 28.

Edited by dtait93