Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

tbh I still feel strongly about Woz but everything about gopher right now seems like he's intentionally avoiding having to play the game for some reason. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that it's just work (because I've missed days this game too because of IRL stuff), but it just seems too convenient at this point.

So right now, give me gopher. I'm still not sure I understand the squire heat, though.

Here's I guess what bothers me about everyone on my potential scum list:

*Gopher: Had the 2nd pick in the draft and basically threw it away after taking FOREVER. He has since seemed disinterested and barely here. After N1, was gone after not voting all day, but arrived SECONDS after Whicker called Day/we could talk.

He also buddied up to...

BCB: Voted for Pickle yesterday, sporadic posts, seems more interested in deflecting and voting based off of throwaway votes/trying to steer a swing vote away from a lynch (That was a nice throwaway vote on James N1 to use as evidence going forward...too bad that vote doesn't/didn't matter).

Squire: Touch/PR several pages back posted about this. His wanting to swing the James vote and go to OT didn't age well AT ALL

Woz: I have posted AT LENGTH about him and +1 him for a reason yesterday. 

Finn: Basically admitted to scum, but has the autobomb. I want  the "GUARANTEE" here and want to go for him. My only hesitation/question is this: Is there anyone left on SCUM who can use their ability to magnify his? Losing 1 person for the sake of a guarantee correct move doesn't bother me at this stage of the game...the longer he's left, the more of a threat he becomes IMO.

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rags, who you want in this?

Running some errands right now.  I'll answer in a bit.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Maybe I missed this.  How? 

Cause when Whicker PMed me, my text was green.

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I am 100% certain based on the results of my night move

There is zero chance at ambiguity in my night move write up, it is a sure thing that I was targeted and saved by pink bubbles

Could be, could also be you 2 are mafia and skipped the hit to set this up and clear you both 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'd 100% be down for Gopher too. @ET80 @Danger @AFlaccoSeagulls thoughts? @Pickle Rick

8 for the hammer.

Dont quick lynch anyone right now.  We need to lynch wisely 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Speaking of not good, you and Gopher, who is on pretty much everyone's scum list, legitimately voted for Pickle Rick last night, who basically led the lynch push on James. 

I didnt lead but was the "executioner" 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Led the James lynch push.  What?   Are you nuts? 

I think he is misinterpreting what happened 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

One thing to note - Gopher once got into a car accident. Nothing serious, but he was Mafia in a game at the same time. 

He used that accident to his advantage.

It was the year before that it happened and he tries to say it just happened to excuse his lack of playing 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Gopher: Had the 2nd pick in the draft and basically threw it away after taking FOREVER. He has since seemed disinterested and barely here. After N1, was gone after not voting all day, but arrived SECONDS after Whicker called Day/we could talk.

He also buddied up to...

BCB: Voted for Pickle yesterday, sporadic posts, seems more interested in deflecting and voting based off of throwaway votes/trying to steer a swing vote away from a lynch (That was a nice throwaway vote on James N1 to use as evidence going forward...too bad that vote doesn't/didn't matter).

Squire: Touch/PR several pages back posted about this. His wanting to swing the James vote and go to OT didn't age well AT ALL

Finn: Basically admitted to scum, but has the autobomb. I want  the "GUARANTEE" here and want to go for him. My only hesitation/question is this: Is there anyone left on SCUM who can use their ability to magnify his? Losing 1 person for the sake of a guarantee correct move doesn't bother me at this stage of the game...the longer he's left, the more of a threat he becomes IMO.

One thing here - did I miss where Finn admitted to being scum? Why wouldn't that be a bigger thing?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Dont quick lynch anyone right now.  We need to lynch wisely 

At this point, I think the quick one is not an option anymore. I've said my peace about why I'd go Finn, but I understand the hesitation.

I didnt lead but was the "executioner" 

Yes, I corrected myself the last few pages.

I think he is misinterpreting what happened 

Like I said, I corrected myself. I had to go back and reread everything you said yesterday. Those "Sunny" gifs I posted really aged well.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Uhhh well in that case why would we wait to get rid of Finn? I mean we all agree the longer he lingers the better mafia's chances are of winning, yeah? Unless anyone can confirm that he's a civ, but even then if he goes down he's taking someone with him.

Yeah, I mean, basically @ET80 said "A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush", which is why I tried to push for the hammer this morning. We probably lose you, TK, or ET, but we COULD potentially also get lucky with a protection of some type.

Plus, on the offhand he's just screwing with us and is civ, maybe he decided to do the "greater good" route and take out a scum suspect.

Either way, I think that he's run his course. He's not exactly posting/helping either.

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He also buddied up to...

Finn didn’t admit to being scum. He probably legit doesn’t know if he’s scum or not. 

Archived