Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Abilities (Bus Driver)

Focus Fire – During the day phase, you may vote for whomever you wish to focus fire.

Concussive Blast – Each night choose two players. Each ability targeting one will instead target the other. You may NOT target yourself

Abilities (Jack-of-All-Trades)

Focus Fire – During the day phase, you may vote for whomever you wish to focus fire.

Barrier Shield – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be protected from all night actions, including kills. You may NOT target yourself.

Shield Bash – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be stunned and unable to perform any actions for that night.

Whip Shot – Once during the game, at night, choose two players. All actions targeting one of those players will target the other. You may NOT target yourself.

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

Malfatron was moving his reticle frantically, trying to find a target. His shots kept darting off to the right, and he kept watching his team take damage.

Hey, Malf? You wanna quit throwing the game?!” yelled a teammate. “Can you switch to Mercy or something? You haven't hit a shot yet!”

I've got 10 accounts all in top 500, dude!” Malf snapped back as he ducked away from Danger's swinging hammer. “I'm an Ana main! I was invited to C9 as a support but I turned it down! You're still here stuck in low GM because you're *** at this game!”

Danger's pursuit was relentless, and Malf backed through a doorway and turned and ran towards the safety of his team. His movement began to slow. “******* Mei!!” Malf yelled as he quickly flicked his reticle and fired a sleep dart right into Woz's chest.

Bullets began to whiz past his head, and he turned to see Rack a few hundred feet away. “Hahahahaha!!! Hahahaha!! Look at this Widow!! She's so trash!!! She can't even hit me when I'm slowed by Mei!!” He continued to run towards his team.

He soon heard a familiar chain gun sound coming from behind him. “Bastion!!! Bastion!!! They switched to Bastion!!!” Malf yelled into his comms. He jumped around like a madman. “Maybe I can avoid him long enough to get my sleep dart back,” he thought. It was all for naught, however, when Swag bashed him with his shield, stunning him long enough to finally let Forge take him down.

@Malfatron has been killed by proper focus fire! He joined this game as a member of the Six Stack

“I'm gonna flank around and get a pick,” Dome said to his team as he pulled off to the left. He had pulled this move on Hanamura a thousand times, and there was always just one dude guarding this side. He jumped over the ledge and landed on the other side.

“Looking for me?” he heard as flashes of purple began to appear on the corners of the screen. He dove away.

“Oh I'll find you Orca,” Dome thought as he began to look around. “He's probably got that big health pack hacked.”

He peeked the corner and watched as a Translocator grenade flew past his face. He spun quickly and uppercut, revealing Orca as he was knocked into the air. Dome charged his Rocket Punch, and he soon bashed Orca into the wall.

Hey! Hey! Someone help me with this Doomfist!” Orca yelled to his team. “Doomfist outside on the right!!”

I gotchu fam!” MD4L said as he raced outside. He was fast. He'd put a clip into Doomfist's head really quickly and head back to the team fight.

He was too late, and he all he saw was the skull icon over Orca's dead character. “Where is he?!” MD4L asked as he blinked forward.

“Meteor Strike!” Dome yelled as he landed on top of MD4L, killing him instantly.

“WHOOOO!!!!” Dome shouted into his mic. “THAT'S TWO PICKS!!! LET'S GOOOO!!!!”

Dome continued his plan of going up and around, but as soon as he rounded the corner, he was met by Forge staring him right in the face. Dome paused for a moment while he watched Forge charge up his chain gun.

Bastion! Bastion! I need help with the Bastion!!” Dome yelled as he Seismic Slammed out of the way.

All of a sudden, he began to glow bright blue.

Hell yeah Ana!!! Thank you!!!” Dome screamed as he leapt out in front of Forge, charging his Rocket Punch. Forge soon found himself smashed into bits against the wall.

I'M A GOD!!!!!!! I'M A GOD!!!! THAT'S OUR POINT!!!!!!!!” Dome kept shouting as he jumped around for joy.

@The Orca has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

@MD4L has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

@Forge has been killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Swag was pushing forward with his shield. That dirty Ana on the other team kept putting him to sleep the last game and he was determined to get that ****er!

He soon came under fire and began to back away. “Can I get some healing?” he asked politely into the mic.

Dude, you're way up almost to the enemy's base. You're feeding!”

Swag swung his hammer furiously, determined to keep himself up. He continued to back away, but he was soon surrounded.

@SwAg was caught out of position and picked off! He joined this game in Solo Queue

@Nazgul

Here is the N1 write up

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Day 1

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Swag* (19), Orca** (19), Rick*** (19), Flacco* (73), James** (73), Matts*** (73), Dome* (75), Woz** (75), Malf*** (75), James* (79), Matts** (79), Danger*** (79), Matts* (83), Counselor** (83), Flacco*** (83)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) -

3. Dome – Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)Forge (43)

4. Swag – Brigitte (Jack of all Trades) – Malf (15), Matts (42), Malf (90)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Forge (83)

6. Forge – Bastion (Double Voter)James (40), MD4L (41), Gopher (55), Matts (87), Malf (89)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher (13)

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)Forge (67), Unvote (88), Malf (89)

9. MD4L – Tracer (Even-night Vigilante)Forge (65)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)Forge (48), ET (57), Unvote (82), Flacco (83), Malf (88)

11. Matts – D.Va (Lynchproof Maker) – ET (12), Gopher (15), Squire (40), Swag (74), ET (75), Squire (76)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)Nazgul (68), Touch (72), Fin (86)

13. Orca – Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker) – Matts (20), Counselor (61), Matts (68)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Gopher (13), Counselor (38), Malf (56)

15. Malf – Ana (1-shot Motivator) – Danger (8), Gopher (32), Unvote (37), James (56), Forge (84)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Malf (12), Gopher (14), Dome (24), MD4L (41)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) – MD4L (47)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Gopher (11), MD4L (61)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) – Danger (18)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James (63)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)No Vote (67)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) -

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (13), MD4L (55), Dome (67), ET (74), Matts (82), Rick (86), Flacco (86), Matts (87)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Bcb (72), ET (78), Orca (85)

Vote Count (13 to lynch)
6 Malf – Danger, Woz, Rack, Forge, Bastion, Swag
4 Forge – Dome, MD4L, Tk3, Malf
3 Matts – Orca, ET1, Counselor
3 MD4L – Pickle, Ragnarok, Mwil
1 Flacco – ET3
1 James – Bcb
1 Danger – James
1 Orca – Squire
1 Fin – Fin
1 Squire – Matts
1 Counselor – ET2
1 Gopher – Flacco

@Malfatron is the lynch! You have until 8:20 EST for moves

here is the last VC.  Looks like Dome only vote was Forge.

I think he was "resistant" to a Woz lynch and Matts lynch as well.  

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm going to stream Overwatch Comp games. Will play any hero that chat wants me to if said before the start of the match.

https://www.twitch.tv/fac3themusik

To answer your comment earlier, I think I got up to like 1800 before. I dont know what that is (Silve/Gold?). I only played ~1-2 seasons ever. But my daughter also played on my account, so it was a losing battle. Not that I am any good. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Vote Count (10 to lynch)
7 Dome – Gopher, Counselor, Rack, Danger, Touch, Squire, Tk3
1 Gopher – Mwil

(-2) Rack – (Moira), (Moira)

Let's all just pause for a second and realize that there is a very high likelihood of mafia being on Dome's line right now regardless of his alignment 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

To answer your comment earlier, I think I got up to like 1800 before. I dont know what that is (Silve/Gold?). I only played ~1-2 seasons ever. But my daughter also played on my account, so it was a losing battle. Not that I am any good. 

The excuses of a loser.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Let's all just pause for a second and realize that there is a very high likelihood of mafia being on Dome's line right now regardless of his alignment 

Let's also pause for a second and not rule out that the person pointing this out could be attempting to distance themselves.

Archived