Roster Cuts Thread

deltarich87

22 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

Just so you know, Pug is a lady and a knowledgeable native of Green Bay...though she lives down south now.

I tell you this because her football knowledge is impressive and her gender is indiscernible by posting content

As a sign of respect I always pause to put pants on whenever I see she is online.

And I liked your post. Welcome!

xD

Thanks blue!  I'm glad you think I'm one of the guys.  B|

23 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

Just so you know, Pug is a lady and a knowledgeable native of Green Bay...though she lives down south now.

I tell you this because her football knowledge is impressive and her gender is indiscernible by posting content

As a sign of respect I always pause to put pants on whenever I see she is online.

And I liked your post. Welcome!

Nice. I'm a huge fan of female Packer fans. As well as  knowledgeable Packer fans. Also, any Packer fan in general, come to think of it. 

More on this DL Quinton Dial, the 6 '5" guy coming in for a visit on Monday:

“But we’re not a dome team, we’re not a turf team. If you ask me, I want to be a big-boned, long-levered athletic team, playing all your cleats in the ground at Lambeau Field, the snow and the turf.”

- McCarthy in June 17

When MM looks at Ringo, all 6'1 of him, I don't think he sees a big-boned, long- levered athlete.

9 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

More on this DL Quinton Dial, the 6 '5" guy coming in for a visit on Monday:

“But we’re not a dome team, we’re not a turf team. If you ask me, I want to be a big-boned, long-levered athletic team, playing all your cleats in the ground at Lambeau Field, the snow and the turf.”

- McCarthy in June 17

When MM looks at Ringo, all 6'1 of him, I don't think he sees a big-boned, long- levered athlete.

They play different positions.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

I'm very excited about Lowry. GB trying to beef up the DL as much as possible

Yeah, but I think Lowry isn't quite as mean as the four I mentioned are.  Maybe not Clark either.  Lowry's definitely not Fackrell levels of nice, but Daniels, RJF and Dial are on a different level.

I wanted to ignore it for a long time, but somebody called the Packers defense soft and I've had a hard time shaking that statement for a long time.  I feel like Brice, Daniels, RJF, Perry, hopefully Jones and King can help us change that perception.  Dial would also help change that perception, and where it matters most... Right up front.  It's the same reason I liked Pipkins. 

Clinton-Dix, Burnett, Matthews, Lowry, House, Randall, Rollins all seem middle of the road as far as that goes.

Jake Ryan, Blake Martinez and Kyler Fackrell are now the only players I see as soft for their respective positions. 

Datone Jones was definitely a softy.  Hyde leaned towards softie.  More exciting to me about how many we've brought in is who we've brought in.  RJF and Brooks are the two most exciting additions for me so far this season because they're definitely NOT soft, and the exact opposite of it. 

Archived