Roster Cuts Thread

deltarich87

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Best part about that is that we won't hear any "Barclay coming in, prepare for sack," jokes.  Worst part about that is there aren't many players who are a backup for every position on the offensive line. 

The worst part is that "Don Barclay" was by far our best interior backup. This cements the fact that we HAVE to make a move in the next day or so and get an OL backup. McCray has no business being on the 53 and Patrick should not be the first off the bench at G. We need help.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

The worst part is that "Don Barclay" was by far our best interior backup. This cements the fact that we HAVE to make a move in the next day or so and get an OL backup. McCray has no business being on the 53 and Patrick should not be the first off the bench at G. We need help.

Agreed. Hard to believe we're not at least taking a look at some of the cuts, especially since we seem to be doing so for our defensive front 7.

2 minutes ago, jleisher said:

What veteran free agent would want to come into Green Bay as a back up?  Boone?  What about that guy the Ravens cut that plays C/G, forgot his name.

Zuttah? I want Greco but that's one that works too.

1 hour ago, Slinky said:

OK, how do you "like" a post? Been looking around for answer but haven't found anything. Thanks.

There is a little football in the lower right hand corner of a post so I think you click that.   BTW, welcome.

33 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Thanks Pug (can I call you Pug)?

Appaaarently  I cannot "like" posts yet because I'm a newbie.

Long-time Packer fan tho (and Brewers, Bucks Badgers).

Just so you know, Pug is a lady and a knowledgeable native of Green Bay...though she lives down south now.

I tell you this because her football knowledge is impressive and her gender is indiscernible by posting content

As a sign of respect I always pause to put pants on whenever I see she is online.

And I liked your post. Welcome!

Archived