Roster Cuts Thread

deltarich87

On 9/3/2017 at 8:46 PM, Shanedorf said:

More on this DL Quinton Dial, the 6 '5" guy coming in for a visit on Monday:

“But we’re not a dome team, we’re not a turf team. If you ask me, I want to be a big-boned, long-levered athletic team, playing all your cleats in the ground at Lambeau Field, the snow and the turf.”

- McCarthy in June 17

When MM looks at Ringo, all 6'1 of him, I don't think he sees a big-boned, long- levered athlete.

" Everything is proceeding exactly as I have foreseen"    :P

200w.gif#0-grid1

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

any chance @deltarich87 could update page 1 with the current 53? :)

Also wondering who gets the axe when Geronimo comes back. Believe we have 53 other guys currently.

I'm having trouble trying to figure out who would have to make way for Geronimo. I'm thinking Gunter, McCray or one of the RBs.

43 minutes ago, Chili said:

I'm having trouble trying to figure out who would have to make way for Geronimo. I'm thinking Gunter, McCray or one of the RBs.

My guess is Lenzy Pimp. We have an extra safety. I myself would keep the Interior oline help rather then Pimpkins or the last RB Mayes I think?

1 hour ago, Chili said:

42 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

My guess is Lenzy Pimp. We have an extra safety. I myself would keep the Interior oline help rather then Pimpkins or the last RB Mayes I think?

That is a good question....that very well could play itself out with injuries and performance.  I am sure the staff has a plan in place for Allison returning and moving someone to the PS...after clearing waivers.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source says Bengals have claimed DT Christian Ringo off waivers from the Packers. They are now at 53 players.</p>&mdash; Katherine Terrell (@Kat_Terrell) <a href="https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/905535009775165440">September 6, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source says Bengals have claimed DT Christian Ringo off waivers from the Packers. They are now at 53 players.</p>&mdash; Katherine Terrell (@Kat_Terrell) <a href="https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/905535009775165440">September 6, 2017</a></blockquote>

Just practicing embedding tweets. Still can't get it to work :(

7 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Ringo's revenge game Week 3. Seriously though, sucks to lose both Price and Ringo(ideally you'd have liked to have been able to keep 1). Ringo is probably a better fit in a 4-3 anyway so this is a good move for his career

I kinda like when we have a lot of guys claimed lol. It sounds dumb but it means we had a lot of extra guys supposedly worthy of rosters which says a lot

Archived