Roster Cuts Thread

deltarich87

22 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Can't believe we're content with this current RB group, the rooks showed me nothing this preseason.

Is there any backs out there on the market better than what we have? Gotta at least acknowledge Jones showed 'something'. When you invest 3 picks on RBs, you gotta give em a chance.

16 hours ago, blueswedeshoes said:

Just so you know, Pug is a lady and a knowledgeable native of Green Bay...though she lives down south now.

I tell you this because her football knowledge is impressive and her gender is indiscernible by posting content

As a sign of respect I always pause to put pants on whenever I see she is online.

And I liked your post. Welcome!

I respect her posts, too . . . but respect or no respect, I prefer to leave my pants off.  Rest assured, when I get back to Lambeau I'll wear some pants.  

Well, no.  Probably not.

3 hours ago, St Vince said:

Can't believe we're content with this current RB group, the rooks showed me nothing this preseason.

Content probably isn't the word I would use, but I do accept that TT won't be adding bodies at RB anytime soon.  GB had a plan for this group of RB's and that plan will have to fail before TT changes course at the position.

As camp was winding down, RB was firmly behind OLB and OL on my list of position groups to be concerned about.  OLB is looking better today than it did a week ago, but I'm not seeing similar upgrade options available at RB or OL.

Archived