Roster Cuts Thread

deltarich87

5 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Interesting body type, 6'6'' 318 pounds. If we add em we will have even more depth here. 

Digging how aggressive the Packers have been of late.  Dial, like Brooks previously, was a productive player in their 3-4 alignment.  The 49'er switching defenses has really helped the Packers improve their own defense.  I hope they sign the guy .. prototypical 5T in a 3-4 .. size wise.

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

Digging how aggressive the Packers have been of late.  Dial, like Brooks previously, was a productive player in their 3-4 alignment.  The 49'er switching defenses has really helped the Packers improve their own defense.  I hope they sign the guy.

Ya it seems like we are filling out roster spots with vets, we don't always have to rely on young guys when there's guys out there we can get.

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Packers just traded Elliott to Cowboys.

I still suspect Elliot's back issues are more serious than we think. Bulging disc? Could need surgery or a long rest. I bet the conditional pick is conditional to his passing his physical. The Cowboys aren't idiots. They read about his back problems.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I still suspect Elliot's back issues are more serious than we think. Bulging disc? Could need surgery or a long rest. I bet the conditional pick is conditional to his passing his physical. The Cowboys aren't idiots. They read about his back problems.

The Packers wouldn't knowingly deal damaged goods .. if there is a potential back issue it's been discussed with the Cowboys already.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The Packers wouldn't knowingly deal damaged goods .. if there is a potential back issue it's been discussed with the Cowboys already.

I'm sure you're right. They discussed it and the Cowboys decided to take a chance anyways. Nothing to lose with a conditional pick, and, if he's OK, Elliot will do a great job on their sepcial teams.

23 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Ya it seems like we are filling out roster spots with vets, we don't always have to rely on young guys when there's guys out there we can get.

I've been wishing for these types of moves for years from TT. If Dial comes at a reasonable price, I'd add him in a sec.

Archived