Roster Cuts Thread

deltarich87

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Good sign on Adams.   Maybe staff wants to see how he is moving and how the foot responds, then based on that, make a move with Dial or not.

Best MM voice "Very fluid situation there".

Yeah that's exactly what I would guess it is. Good point.

35 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Disappointing with Biegel going to PUP, 6 weeks is a long time to miss, but hopefully he gets fully healthy for the stretch run.

Adams did not have the PUP option, so the IR route makes it 8 weeks.

Thought Adams suffered a six week injury before pre-season so that would put at week 3 or 4 coming back. Doesn't need a ton of work as he is a depth guy, cut Pipkins or Mays if you want to sign Dial. Keep Adams on the team.

Rookie DT Montravius Adams hopes the Packers don't put him on IR to bring him back later because he thinks he'll be ready well before that eight-week waiting period for the designated-to-return players. "I don't really get to make that decision, but I mean, I think I'll be ready before eight weeks," said Adams, who practiced Monday on a limited basis for the first time since his July 28 foot injury and subsequent surgery. He still hasn't practiced in pads.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fdemovsky_rob.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropRob Demovsky, ESPN Staff Writer

Good news on Adams. I think he's gonna be a good one. If not this year, for sure next.

And if we don't sign Dial, I'm gonna be super bummed. Not "Screw Ted, I'm going to be a Bears fan now" bummed. But still bummed. 

Random- Who else here love them some Cyndi Lauper? Not only does she have some catchy songs, but that's a great way to spell Cindy. I mean, her momma just flipped the "i" and "y" around. Wonder if it was intentional or if she's just dyslexic.

When I did the math on Adams injury/surgery, I came up with a conservative estimate of week 2 or week 3 of the regular season. This is Adams first real football injury, so the Packer docs don't have a lot to go on in terms of his healing time. ( fast or slow compared to standards)

Archived